Office Coordinator (Temporary)
Facilities | UK - Bristol Office
About the company:
ForgeRock® rocks when others are rolling. We aren’t your typical high-tech company and aren’t looking for typical people. We look for real people. Whoever you are. Whatever you are. While you play well with others you aren’t afraid to be you and let others be themselves. Someone has called you wicked smart before, but you would never refer to yourself that way.
ForgeRock pioneered open source identity and access management, went on to invent identity relationship management for customer identities, and is now busy playing with the identity of things. Yes, we’re growing fast, but we remain true to our start up culture. We’re decidedly creative, we’re always learning, no one hesitates to ask questions, and we’re on a never-ending search for new ideas.
Our customers are some of the biggest companies, organizations, and even countries in the world. On any given day, it’s likely that the ForgeRock Identity Platform helped keep your data safe, gave you access to stuff, and supported trusted relationships between you, companies and the devices you were using. Please read more about us at forgerock.com or follow ForgeRock on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/forgerock.
ForgeRock, the innovative global Identity vendor headquartered in San Francisco, CA, is currently hiring for an Office Coordinator to join our team in Bristol!
This extremely varied and important role will assist with the general office facilities and reception operation in our Bristol offices as directed. The Office Coordinator will report to the Office Manager, Bristol.
- Look after guests, interview candidates, contractors and walk-ins in a professional, bright and friendly manner.
- Assist with and manage reception check in system, offer refreshments on arrival and directing visitors to their meetings.
- Assist management team visitors with coordinating meetings, booking meeting rooms, travel and accommodation when requested
- Ensure smooth and effective running of all offices (will require movement throughout the offices).
- Assist Office Manager to ensure Bristol offices comply with:
- Health & Safety legislation, including risk assessment and regular checks
- First Aid, including arranging First Aid training
- Fire Safety, including weekly checks, record keeping and arranging Fire Marshall training
- D.S.E guidelines
- GDPR/Data security policy, key admin, secure recycling, clear desk
- Building/office security policy, effective employee and visitor access process at all times
- Ensure offices, meeting rooms, kitchens and bathrooms are clean, tidy and safe
- Update buildings aide memoire for entry/daily/lock up procedures
- Ensure cleaning has been done and follow up any issues with service providers.
- Weekly and monthly provisions and delivery
- Stationery, furniture and equipment requests (as necessary)
- Log/track office facility requests from Bristol team
- Act as Liaison/2nd point of contact for Bristol team, office contractors, office suppliers, Buildings landlords – maintain good relationship for buildings issues
- Assist with event planning such as ordering food for meetings and coordinating conference rooms.
- Develop strong working relationship with admin team and ensure consistent processes are maintained across the ForgeRock offices.
- Maintain files and internal documents
- Maintain contractors works schedule, building repair records and marketing collateral inventory
- Assist team members with planning larger scale internal and external events.
- Support new hires by facilitating office induction and orientation
- Namefinder administration and issuing ID cards
- Assist Fire Warden with weekly fire alarm checks and record keeping
- Assist Office Manager with coordinating building security access
- Special projects as delegated by Manager, Global Facilities or Office Manager
- Be a ForgeRock cultural ambassador and support culture in office to ensure positive working environment
Required Skills & Qualifications:
Life at ForgeRock:
We believe in and facilitate a flexible, collaborative work environment. We’ve grown enormously, but remain true to the innovative, can-do startup values that got us here. Most important of all, we keep hiring talented, smart, fun, and genuinely nice people because that’s who we want to succeed with every day. Below are just a few of the great things we have to offer at ForgeRock:
- A great team of smart, fun and genuinely nice individuals.
- Awesome company culture focused around providing a flexible and collaborative work environment
- Regular office bonding events, from lunches and happy hours to group offsites and hack-days
- Well-stocked fridges, whether you’re hungry or thirsty
- Competitive benefits and perks
- We’re Mac-friendly!
- Generous employee referral bonus program
- Amazing offices across the globe – San Francisco HQ; Vancouver, WA; Austin, TX; Munich, Germany; London & Bristol, UK; Grenoble & Paris, FR; Oslo, NO; Singapore, Australia & counting!