Demand Generation Operations Manager
Corporate Marketing | US - San Francisco Office
About the company:
ForgeRock® rocks when others are rolling. We aren’t your typical high-tech company and aren’t looking for typical people. We look for real people. Whoever you are. Whatever you are. While you play well with others you aren’t afraid to be you and let others be themselves. Someone has called you wicked smart before, but you would never refer to yourself that way.
ForgeRock pioneered open source identity and access management, went on to invent identity relationship management for customer identities, and is now busy playing with the identity of things. Yes, we’re growing fast, but we remain true to our start up culture. We’re decidedly creative, we’re always learning, no one hesitates to ask questions, and we’re on a never-ending search for new ideas.
Our customers are some of the biggest companies, organizations, and even countries in the world. On any given day, it’s likely that the ForgeRock Identity Platform helped keep your data safe, gave you access to stuff, and supported trusted relationships between you, companies and the devices you were using. Please read more about us at forgerock.com or follow ForgeRock on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/forgerock.
The Demand Gen Operations Manager will have responsibility for marketing systems and processes throughout the organization. The person will be responsible for overseeing our technology marketing stack and executing business process and technology improvements to effectively improve our execution.
Successful candidates will know how to combine strategic insights, sound business judgment and practical implementation to continuously develop and improve our marketing processes. You will not only be expected to work closely with the digital marketing group but also serve as an expert resource to the entire marketing organization. You should have a good working knowledge of Marketo and Salesforce, take a hands-on approach to data analysis, and have a strong intellectual curiosity to try new approaches to improve performance.
- Model, analyze, prioritize and improve processes using data driven decisions and standardize processes where applicable
- Analyze data and ensure marketing database health
- Build reports and dashboards for cross-functional teams
- Work closely with and support the CMO with executive level reports and insights
- Be a demand gen operations resource to all team members including online and field marketing
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- 5+ years of work experience in a data-driven environment
- Proficient in Salesforce, Marketo and Microsoft Excel
- Experience with data and analysis tools like Tableau and Alteryx
- Data focused and analytical with attention to detail and accuracy
- A self-starter attitude with the ability to handle multiple projects at once and effectively prioritize needs within a fluid environment
- Working knowledge of SQL and data warehouses (e.g. BigQuery, MySQL) is a bonus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Life at ForgeRock:
We believe in and facilitate a flexible, collaborative work environment. We’ve grown enormously, but remain true to the innovative, can-do startup values that got us here. Most important of all, we keep hiring talented, smart, fun, and genuinely nice people because that’s who we want to succeed with every day. Below are just a few of the great things we have to offer at ForgeRock:
- A great team of smart, fun and genuinely nice individuals.
- Awesome company culture focused around providing a flexible and collaborative work environment
- Regular office bonding events, from lunches and happy hours to group offsites and hack-days
- Well-stocked fridges, whether you’re hungry or thirsty
- Competitive benefits and perks
- We’re Mac-friendly!
- Generous employee referral bonus program
- Amazing offices across the globe – San Francisco HQ; Vancouver, WA; Austin, TX; Munich, Germany; London & Bristol, UK; Grenoble & Paris, FR; Oslo, NO; Singapore, Australia & counting!
ForgeRock is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.