Senior Solution Architect
Solution Architecture | US - West / Mid-West - Remote
About the company:
ForgeRock® rocks when others are rolling. We aren’t your typical high-tech company and aren’t looking for typical people. We look for real people. Whoever you are. Whatever you are. While you play well with others you aren’t afraid to be you and let others be themselves. Someone has called you wicked smart before, but you would never refer to yourself that way.
ForgeRock pioneered open source identity and access management, went on to invent identity relationship management for customer identities, and is now busy advancing the identity of things. Yes, we’re growing fast, but we remain true to our start up culture. We’re decidedly creative, we’re always learning, no one hesitates to ask questions, and we’re on a never-ending search for new ideas.
Our customers are some of the biggest companies, organizations, and even countries in the world. On any given day, it’s likely that the ForgeRock Identity Platform helped keep your data safe, gave you access to stuff, and supported trusted relationships between you, companies and the devices you were using. Please read more about us at forgerock.com or follow ForgeRock on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/forgerock.
ForgeRock is looking for an experienced technical pre-sales individual with a passion for Identity and its application. The ideal candidate will have experience with mobile and/or web application user interface development and a strong understanding of Identity and Access Management solutions/technologies. Leveraging this knowledge, you will build demos, deliver proof of concepts, and create sample solutions to help customers understand the value of the proposed ForgeRock solution. Additional aspects of this role include conveying the value of a proposed solution to developers, architects, and similar technical audiences, interest/experience with Consumer Identity, DevOps, IOT, and/or specific vertical expertise is a plus.
As a Senior Solution Architect, you will leverage your expertise to provide thought leadership on possible applications of the ForgeRock Identity solutions that extend beyond the traditional use of an IAM stack. Accordingly, you will help make an impact with an industry leading technology that is growing quickly and aggressively. You will work with an innovative and market leading team, interact with global customers and interact daily with world leading technologists.
- Delivery of various pre-sales activities including; developing and planning conceptual solution demonstrations and presentations, providing technical/product guidance to teammates and customers, delivering proof of concepts, and responding to RfXs.
- Provide pre-sales technical guidance to customers and partners, i.e. product demonstrations, proof of concept for proposed solutions, and/or technical workshops
- Work with sales team to qualify prospects on solution fit and capability mapping
- Hand off pre-sales efforts to a post-sales service delivery team
- Open to travel 15% to 40% as needed
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- 4+ years in professional services or technical field support positions
- Proven experience developing and delivering effective technical presentations, workshops, customized demonstrations, and proof of concepts
- Strong experience working on Linux, Mac, & Windows with skills around administration and troubleshooting.
- Strong troubleshooting/diagnostic, analytical, and design skills.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills: verbal, written, and listening/understanding skills.
- Demonstrated collaboration and teamwork skills
- Able to successfully work with a high degree of autonomy
- Mobile and Web Application User Interfaces
- iOS / Android
- js / Angular / Single Page Applications
- RESTful Web Services
- Installation and configuration with one or more IAM technologies from: ForgeRock, Ping, CA, Oracle, IBM, Novell/NetIQ, or similar
- User Lifecycle Management/ Provisioning / Access Request / Workflow
- IAM related protocols such as: OAuth2, OIDC, SAML, SCIM, LDAP, JSON, LDAP, SQL, etc.
- Integration of IAM technologies into COTS and custom applications
- General networking technologies such as: TCP/IP, HTTP/S, load balancers, proxies, etc.
- DevOps technologies such as: Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible
- Cloud Platforms - AWS, GCP, Azure
- Web Application servers such as: JBoss, WebSphere, WebLogic, Tomcat, etc.
Life at ForgeRock:
We believe in and facilitate a flexible, collaborative work environment. We’ve grown enormously, but remain true to the innovative, can-do startup values that got us here. Most important of all, we keep hiring talented, smart, fun, and genuinely nice people because that’s who we want to succeed with every day. Below are just a few of the great things we have to offer at ForgeRock:
- A great team of smart, fun and genuinely nice individuals.
- Awesome company culture focused around providing a flexible and collaborative work environment
- Regular office bonding events, from lunches and happy hours to group offsites and hack-days
- Well-stocked fridges, whether you’re hungry or thirsty
- Competitive benefits and perks
- We’re Mac-friendly!
- Generous employee referral bonus program
- Amazing offices across the globe – San Francisco HQ; Vancouver, WA; Austin, TX; Munich, Germany; London & Bristol, UK; Grenoble & Paris, FR; Oslo, NO; Singapore, Australia & counting!
ForgeRock is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.