How do we plan to continue developing the most revolutionary foods of our time at foodspring? With your help! As fitness food pioneers, our mission starts afresh with each new product. This approach requires great ideas. Pure passion. The best minds in their respective fields. Want to contribute to a dynamic company culture? Want to help change the lifestyle of an entire generation? Then you're in the right place!
You will establish the foundation for integrating social into all our customer touch points - from marketing and branding campaigns to event marketing to product promotions and launches. Use data-driven analysis and insights to improve campaign effectiveness and value to the business. As well as social media, take on the role of a foodspring ambassadors by bridging the gap between influencers and our brand. Drive the end to end process and build relationships with key influencers that will push pour brand forward and create excitement within the Benelux region.
Build our community, know the user and start changing lives.
- Social Media
- Create the social media campaigns & content calendar for our Dutch speaking market
- Continuously monitoring and report about social media posts, helping to optimize the quality and timing of these posts across platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Snapchat and Twitter.
- Influencer Marketing
- You are responsible for building a pipeline and finding leads for potential bloggers and influencers, as well as continuing to grow our existing influencer community by building and maintaining strong relationships
- You take care of the end-to-end process from contract negotiations, onboarding - to ensuring their posts adhere to our guidelines
- You create a campaign plan together with our brand team, where a large focus will be to continue to develop the foodspring brand in our communities through effective brand campaigns, on the ground activities where we leverage our relationships with our influencers
- You measure and track the success of several influencers and their contributions through specific tools, and develop measures to continuously improve performance
You have completed education or studies with a focus on marketing, communication or something similar
You have experience with online editorial and social media tasks
You have a passion for safe handling of various social media/influencer channels as well as keeping up to date with digital, influencer and/or social media trends
Basic KPI and data analytic experience, using platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Snapchat and Twitter.
Experience with the development of social media & influencer marketing for a steady increase in reach and positive brand awareness
You speak and write on a Native Dutch + you are business fluent in English
A high degree of creative freedom for you to develop your own knowledge – flat hierarchies and short decision-making channels, a great deal of freedom in your work
Really immerse yourself and experience the product – Attend regular product tastings and stay up to date with exciting new releases!
You will have a massive impact of the positioning of the brand in the Benelux region, as this is a new market for us, and can shape how we are perceived in the region
You will benefit from a professional and highly motivated team – create value and have an impact to our great product and attractive consumer brand
Competitive salary and bonus package
Modern and cool office space in the heart of Kreuzberg, Berlin.
Free Gym, Health Food, Fitness Events & Product Vouchers
Your future starts now – the position is available immediately
Make an impact and Apply now!
What are you waiting for?