Flo is the most popular health & fitness app globally, used by 200+ million women around the world, with 43 million monthly active users.
At Flo, we’ve created a unique mobile product to help women put themselves first. Using the power of data science, AI, and the knowledge of 100+ medical experts, Flo supports women during their entire reproductive lives and provides curated cycle and ovulation tracking, personalized health insights, expert tips, and a private community to share questions and concerns.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and commercially driven marketing analyst to join the Lifecycle marketing team. The broad purpose of the role is to support the Lifecycle Marketing team with performance report, impact analysis and A/b testing framework among other things. The team is responsible for growing subscriptions, driving user engagement and improving retention.
This role is a Marketing Analyst role inside the Engagement Marketing stream. You will be the main point of contact in the team to analyse the performance of our campaigns and generate insights. Your role will be strategic in growing the impact of the Lifecycle Marketing Communication on the business metrics.
What you will be doing:
- Build and maintain Lifecycle Marketing Metrics dashboard
- Ensure we always use all available insights and intelligence to target users - user profile, frequency, preferences, content, etc)
- Make proactive recommendations in terms of targeting as well as potential new activity, often challenging the status quo
- Be jointly responsible for ensuring that all activity is set up in a way that allows us to test, learn and optimise
- Help the business understand what impact communications have on engagement, subscriptions acquisition or subscription retention, to help shape the future strategy
What we’re looking for:
- You have at least 3 years of work experience as a Marketing Data / CRM Analyst with strong analytics experience in email and push campaign performance, user behaviour, segmentation, experimentation and cohort analysis.
- You know and understand Marketing metrics and are interested in basic product metrics.
- You have experience with A/B testing, know how to use statistics for experiments and can analyze experiments using Python/R if needed.
- You use advanced SQL.
- You have experience in data visualization in Python / Looker / Tableau
- You are commercially minded with the ability to translate our marketing and business needs into technical requirements.
- You excel at storytelling the data and insights back to the business with the why and the so-what
- You can confidently influence your peers to develop innovative campaigns and programs
- You understand the nuance between user value and business objectives
Nice to have:
- You have experience with subscription business
- Opportunity to participate in the company salary sacrifice pension scheme with 5% company match
- Life Insurance at 4x salary
- Bupa private medical insurance for you and your family
- 25 holiday days per year on top of public bank holidays
- Hybrid working setup for the most optimal work-life balance for you
- State of the art parental policies (6 months of fully paid maternity leave and 1 month of fully paid paternity leave)
The strength of Flo is built on the capability of its talent. In recognition of this we offer:
- Top of the market salaries
- Career growth, progression and promotion opportunities
- Eligibility for annual salary increases
- Unlimited access to Udemy Business learning platform
- Company equity grants through Flo’s employee share option plan (ESOP) eligible to all employees
Flo is an international team of highly skilled top talent. We have ambitious and challenging objectives and are committed to granting our team the freedom to explore. Our core cultural values are based on engaging teamwork, continuous improvement, and smart transparency. Our mission fuels our everyday work, and we’re proud of the impact we’re making.
Build the future of women’s health with us.
The strength of our workforce is in the diverse backgrounds of our employees, and Flo is committed to applying its equal opportunities policy at all stages of recruitment and selection. This means recruitment and selection of talent into Flo Health companies is only based on individual merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. Shortlisting, interviewing, and selection will always be carried out without regard to gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital or civil partnership status, color, race, nationality, ethnic or national origins, religion or beliefs, ancestry, age, veteran status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, pregnancy or maternity status, trade union membership, or any other protected characteristics.