We’re quite proud of our achievements…
300M+ downloads, 55M+ monthly users, #1 by installs in the iOS Health category, 4.9 stars on the App Store (3M+ reviews), backed by 7 VCs, annual revenue at 9 figures, and a valuation close to $1B.
…and we’re just getting started.
We’re Flo Health, a rapidly growing, Series B funded HealthTech building the essential digital health partner of tomorrow to empower women, girls, and people who menstruate with the knowledge and support they need to stay well and live better.
And there's never been a more exciting time to join us.
Our cycle, ovulation and pregnancy tracking, educational content and anonymised community platform have been trusted for years by millions to help them feel more in control of their health every day.
Now though, we’re harnessing the power of data analytics and AI to build a smarter future, one where we all know our bodies better - we’re set to become the world’s favourite female health brand.
Big plans, right?
They absolutely are - that’s why we’re hiring.
It’s an exciting time for our Health Stream at Flo. With a number of feature improvements and developments either recently released or soon to be, we’re now looking for an ambitious, purpose driven and performance-oriented Senior Product Marketing Manager to take a lead in helping fulfil Flo’s mission to build a better future for female health.
Sitting alongside a core product team (our Health Stream), and working in partnership with a diverse stakeholder group and our Chief Medical Officer, this role will have specific responsibility in driving the marketing plans of Flo’s ‘Health’ products, and so experience in working with large owned-media audiences and HealthTech / Digital Health, FemTech is essential.
- Experience working in a regulated Health environment such as: Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology, Medical Devices or regulated Health Technology / Digital Health
- Significant, demonstrably strong marketing experience (usually 8+ years).
- Expertise in building marketing plans that are optimised for a mobile first business.
- Strong understanding of the cultural zeitgeist, female health and well-being brands, market dynamics and core consumer audience.
- Experience working cross-functionally with an ability to mobilise different teams to ensure campaigns are fully integrated and promoted across channels.
- Experience in marketing planning and budgeting, tracking campaign performance and optimising for success.
- Excellent copywriting skills, and an eye for visual flair.
- A passion for building a better future for female health.
- Being able to work independently with minimal guidance.
- Go-getter attitude with a metric driven approach. Self-motivated, an optimist; someone who thrives in an dynamic environment where there’s freedom to build something new and implement new strategies, processes and collaborations across teams.
- Strong attention to detail and organisation skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills- Native / CEFR C2 Level English Language skills are essential.
Nice to have:
- Experience working for a subscription-based consumer app.
- Bachelor’s Degree in an academic or business specialty.
What you'll be doing
You'll be responsible for:
- Driving the marketing activity of Flo’s suite of Health products.
- Owning the key marketing metrics of Flo’s Health stream products.
- Working with the Product, UX Research and Medical teams to define, experiment and iterate on the core value proposition of each Health stream feature, built on a deep understanding of customer needs and business insights.
- Working with cross-functional teams throughout the planning process, determining key product launch and calendar moments and prioritising resources for campaign success.
- Working on marketing plans that prioritise our internal app audience, thinking about how we compel our audience to utilise our Health features, increasing product value and trust.
- Working closely with our Medical, Claims and Copywriting teams to find the most compelling claims and marketing messages that can be used throughout different touchpoints to reinforce Flo’s benefits.
- Working closely with our Growth and UA teams to develop go-to-market campaigns for new Health product features and content launches. Ensure brand messaging is integrated in all external communications.
- Working closely with Brand Marketing, Social Media & Influencers and Comms to ideate around the potential virality of marketing campaigns focusing on how we can use the power of our current users to spread advocacy.
- Manage multiple and varied challenges at the same time, including reacting to short-term opportunities, while also having a focus on planning 12 months ahead to align all areas of the business.
UK - £71,000 - £90,000 per year.
Ranges may vary depending on your skills, competencies and experience.
People perform better when they’re happy, paid well, looked after and supported.
That’s just a fact.On top of competitive salaries, Flo's employees have access to:
- A fully flexible working environment wherever you’re at your best: at home, in our offices, or a mix-and-match of both
- Company equity grants through Flo’s Employee Share Option Plan (ESOP)
- Paid holiday and sick leave
- Fully paid female health and sick leave, in addition to holiday and regular sick leave
- Workations - an opportunity to work abroad for two months a year
- Six months paid maternity leave, and one months paid paternity leave (subject to qualifying conditions) inclusive of same-sex and adoptive parents
- Career growth, progression, and learning development resources
- Annual salary reviews
- Unlimited free premium Flo subscriptions
- A whole host of other benefits (health/pension/social schemes)
It’s pretty hard to condense a culture down to a few words, but we do all have a few things in common.
We’re problem solvers, we’re adaptable, we’re empathy driven and results led.
People here like working in a fast-paced, multi-national, multi-cultural and ever changing environment. Everyone has an impact on a powerful mission, and is happy to roll their sleeves up to ideate solutions and put them in place. Being part of a rapidly growing business means that the answers aren’t always there for us already, but that’s okay; it’s part of the excitement!
If this resonates, we might be the right place for you.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
The strength of our workforce is in the diverse backgrounds of our employees, and Flo is committed to applying its equal opportunities policy at all stages of recruitment and selection. This means recruitment and selection of talent into Flo Health companies is only based on individual merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. Shortlisting, interviewing, and selection will always be carried out without regard to gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital or civil partnership status, color, race, nationality, ethnic or national origins, religion or beliefs, ancestry, age, veteran status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, pregnancy or maternity status, trade union membership, or any other protected characteristics.