Flo is the most popular health & fitness app globally, used by 200+ million women around the world, with 43 million monthly active users.
At Flo, we’ve created a unique mobile product to help women put themselves first. Using the power of data science, AI, and the knowledge of 100+ medical experts, Flo supports women during their entire reproductive lives and provides curated cycle and ovulation tracking, personalized health insights, expert tips, and a private community to share questions and concerns.
- Exploratory data analysis
- Development of ML algorithms
- Deployment to millions of users
- end-to-end ownership of ML problems for the Foundation
What we’re looking for:
- 4+ years of professioanal experience within ML field
- Good understanding of neural networks, especially RNNs
- Good understanding of classic ML algorithms (e.g. SVM, trees, clustering, etc.)
- Programming skills (Python is preferred)
- Experience working with big datasets (≥ 1Tb)
Nice to have:
- Experience deploying ML models to production
- Data visualization skills
- Knowledge of big data technologies (Redshift, HDFS/S3, Spark, Kafka/Kinesis, etc.)
- Experience in med tech domain
The salary range for this position in Lithuania is 4500 - 7500 € gross per month.
The strength of Flo is built on the capability of its talent. In recognition of this we offer:
- Top of the market salaries
- Career growth, progression and promotion opportunities
- Eligibility for annual salary increases
- Unlimited access to Udemy Business learning platform
- Company equity grants through Flo’s employee share option plan (ESOP) eligible to all employees
Flo is an international team of highly skilled top talent. We have ambitious and challenging objectives and are committed to granting our team the freedom to explore. Our core cultural values are based on engaging teamwork, continuous improvement, and smart transparency. Our mission fuels our everyday work, and we’re proud of the impact we’re making.
Build the future of women’s health with us.
The strength of our workforce is in the diverse backgrounds of our employees, and Flo is committed to applying its equal opportunities policy at all stages of recruitment and selection. This means recruitment and selection of talent into Flo Health companies is only based on individual merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. Shortlisting, interviewing, and selection will always be carried out without regard to gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital or civil partnership status, color, race, nationality, ethnic or national origins, religion or beliefs, ancestry, age, veteran status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, pregnancy or maternity status, trade union membership, or any other protected characteristics.