Flo is the most popular health & fitness app globally, used by 200+ million women around the world, with 43 million monthly active users.
At Flo, we’ve created a unique mobile product to help women put themselves first. Using the power of data science, AI, and the knowledge of 100+ medical experts, Flo supports women during their entire reproductive lives and provides curated cycle and ovulation tracking, personalized health insights, expert tips, and a private community to share questions and concerns.
We're looking for Senior Content Editors to join our Track team in our User-Centric Stream here at Flo Health.
What you will be doing:
- Help build content strategy as part of the overall product strategy for cycle tracking users
- Create awesome text, audio and video content on female health and lifestyle topics
- Form narratives and strategies for the projects you own - iterating on ideas, tracking performance and understanding the business impact of your work
- Collaborate closely with visual designers, product managers, medical advisors and content editors
- Own and take part in creative brainstorming sessions with relevant stakeholders
- Scout for and manage freelance writers to increase content output
- Help colleagues become better writers by sharing best practice, collaborating, training
What we're looking for:
- Have 5+ years of experience working for a health or lifestyle apps/platforms, high-level brand media or digital agencies
- Have strong proven experience in copywriting/content creation with focus on KPIs
- Can create and pitch creative content ideas that meet user needs and strike the right tone
- Can create good briefs and provide constructive feedback to other content creators
- Have meticulous attention to detail, strong organisation and collaboration skills, excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Can work towards tight deadlines
- Are proactive and reliable
It may come handy if you have:
- Confident knowledge of female health and lifestyle trends
- Experience in visual storytelling
- Experience working in Agile teams
- Knowledge of product design and UX design
We believe in supporting our employees both at and away from work, and we really value a healthy work-life balance. Our benefits package includes:
- Opportunity to participate in the company salary sacrifice pension scheme with 5% company match
- Life Insurance at 4x salary
- Bupa private medical insurance for you and your family
- 25 holiday days per year on top of public bank holidays
- Hybrid working setup for the most optimal work-life balance for you
- State of the art parental policies (6 months of fully paid maternity leave and 1 month of fully paid paternity leave)
The strength of Flo is built on the capability of its talent. In recognition of this we offer:
- Top of the market salaries
- Career growth, progression and promotion opportunities
- Eligibility for annual salary increases
- Company equity grants through Flo’s employee share option plan (ESOP) eligible to all employees
Flo is an international team of highly skilled top talent. We have ambitious and challenging objectives and are committed to granting our team the freedom to explore. Our core cultural values are based on engaging teamwork, continuous improvement, and smart transparency. Our mission fuels our everyday work, and we’re proud of the impact we’re making.
Build the future of women’s health with us.
The strength of our workforce is in the diverse backgrounds of our employees, and Flo is committed to applying its equal opportunities policy at all stages of recruitment and selection. This means recruitment and selection of talent into Flo Health companies is only based on individual merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. Shortlisting, interviewing, and selection will always be carried out without regard to gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital or civil partnership status, color, race, nationality, ethnic or national origins, religion or beliefs, ancestry, age, veteran status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, pregnancy or maternity status, trade union membership, or any other protected characteristics.