Flo is the most popular health & fitness app globally, used by 200+ million women around the world, with 43 million monthly active users.
At Flo, we’ve created a unique mobile product to help women put themselves first. Using the power of data science, AI, and the knowledge of 100+ medical experts, Flo supports women during their entire reproductive lives and provides curated cycle and ovulation tracking, personalized health insights, expert tips, and a private community to share questions and concerns.
We are looking for an ambitious Senior Product Marketing Manager to join our new Engagement Marketing function. Reporting to the Product Marketing Lead, you will be our first product stream dedicated marketing manager, working hand-in-hand with our product development teams as they build Flo’s features from inception to launch.
You will help ensure our features solve real user needs, drive feature adoption and awareness, as well as pushing for continual feature optimization. You will be responsible for defining the positioning and messaging for features and working closely with marketing to bring to life. You will also partner with our product launch Marketing Manager to help feed your features into various campaigns.
This is a truly cross-functional role, which will see you working with product, as well as design, UX research, analytics, copywriting, as well as broad marketing. You can build strong partnerships with your stakeholders, negotiate and influence them as you represent the voice of the Flo user. Comfortable operating in a fast-moving and data driven environment, you’ll be a key player contributing to the growth of the company.
What you will be doing:
- Develop a strong understanding of our users, their needs and problems, as well as the wider competitor landscape. You’ll work closely with our internal UX research team and data analysts, defining qualitative and quantitative requirements, as well as conducting your own desktop research to establish that picture
- Work closely with Product teams to influence the product roadmap and UX testing plan, continuously advocating for the user at every stage of feature development. You’ll champion the ongoing assessment and improvement of features, through data analysis and user research
- Develop clear positioning, messaging and monetisation for current and future features that resonates with your target audience and communicates the feature’s value proposition. You will be the bridge between marketing and product, marketing’s go-to-person, helping to educate the wider business on the feature’s benefits and encouraging ongoing communication
- Drive the go-to-market strategy for the launch of new features, supporting the product launch marketing manager as they coordinate Flo’s cross-company launches across a full marketing spectrum
- Support the Product Marketing / Engagement Marketing team with wider projects and initiative
What we expect from you:
- 4-6 years product marketing experience, ideally in global tech and/or app-first businesses
- Passionate about delightful user experiences and connected journeys, you advocate for meaningful messaging and seamless execution. You are the voice of the user
- You have exceptional collaboration and communication skills, comfortable negotiating with stakeholders of all levels and roles
- You understand the importance of business metrics and funnel optimisation
- You can bridge quantitative and qualitative insights, relay these into product development teams and leverage to build effective messaging
- You are super organised and can stay on top of fast moving projects
- You have a diligent attention to detail, strong technical and numerical intuition
- You demonstrate self-motivation, independent initiative and creative problem-solving
We believe in supporting our employees both at and away from work, and we really value a healthy work-life balance. Our benefits package includes:
- Matched company pension contributions at up to 5%
- Life Insurance at 4x salary
- Bupa private medical insurance for you and your family
- 25 holidays per year on top of public bank holidays
- Hybrid working setup for the most optimal work-life balance for you
- State of the art parental policies (6 months of fully paid maternity leave and 1 month of fully paid paternity leave)
The strength of Flo is built on the capability of its talent. In recognition of this we offer:
- Top of the market salaries
- Career growth, progression and promotion opportunities
- Eligibility for annual salary increases
- Company equity grants through Flo’s employee share option plan (ESOP) eligible to all employees
Flo is an international team of highly skilled top talent. We have ambitious and challenging objectives and are committed to granting our team the freedom to explore. Our core cultural values are based on engaging teamwork, continuous improvement, and smart transparency. Our mission fuels our everyday work, and we’re proud of the impact we’re making.
Build the future of women’s health with us.
The strength of our workforce is in the diverse backgrounds of our employees, and Flo is committed to applying its equal opportunities policy at all stages of recruitment and selection. This means recruitment and selection of talent into Flo Health companies is only based on individual merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. Shortlisting, interviewing, and selection will always be carried out without regard to gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital or civil partnership status, color, race, nationality, ethnic or national origins, religion or beliefs, ancestry, age, veteran status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, pregnancy or maternity status, trade union membership, or any other protected characteristics.