Flo is the most popular health & fitness app globally, used by 200+ million women around the world, with 43 million monthly active users.
At Flo, we’ve created a unique mobile product to help women put themselves first. Using the power of data science, AI, and the knowledge of 100+ medical experts, Flo supports women during their entire reproductive lives and provides curated cycle and ovulation tracking, personalized health insights, expert tips, and a private community to share questions and concerns.
We're a world-class team of product builders, engineers, data scientists, growth hackers, user researchers, designers, and medical experts — all building an app that generates long-term value to our millions of users worldwide. Our engineers aren’t just building a better product; they’re making the world a better place by improving access to important health information. We leverage machine learning and AI to provide accurate cycle predictions and relevant, personalized, and medically credible health tips.
About the role:
We’re looking for an experienced Infrastructure Engineer to join London team. In this role you will manage our infrastructure and provide alerting for teams to detect common problems.
What you will be doing:
- Own infrastructure services: EKS, Artifactory, Prometheus, Grafana, Sentry, Jenkins, Ansible, Terraform
- Collaborate with development teams to introduce and test updated infrastructure components to be delivered as a service.
- Respond to on-call pages caused by failures related to the infrastructure services they own.
- Design and develop the backup and restore procedures, security best practices.
What we’re looking for.
- 6+ years in software development company as a DevOps or Linux System administrator.
- In-depth knowledge of AWS, Docker, Helm, Gitlab/Bitbucket pipelines.
- Experience with automated software provisioning, continuous integration, configuration management, and application deployment.
- Proficient with software component packaging and deployment, such as Docker.
- Scripting expertise, shell and/or Python.
- Proven experiences in monitoring and maintaining production and dev environments.
Nice to have:
- Security best-practices and hardening experience.
- Background in large-scale consumer software vendors.
- Experience with Machine Learning technologies
- Opportunity to participate in the company salary sacrifice pension scheme with 5% company match
- Bupa private medical insurance for you and your family
- 25 holidays per year on top of public bank holidays
- Hybrid working setup for the most optimal work-life balance for you
- State of the art parental policies (6 months of fully paid maternity leave and 1 month of fully paid paternity leave)
- Life Insurance at 4x salary
The strength of Flo is built on the capability of its talent. In recognition of this we offer:
- Top of the market salaries
- Career growth, progression and promotion opportunities
- Eligibility for annual salary increases
- Company equity grants through Flo’s employee share option plan (ESOP) eligible to all employees
Flo is an international team of highly skilled top talent. We have ambitious and challenging objectives and are committed to granting our team the freedom to explore. Our core cultural values are based on engaging teamwork, continuous improvement, and smart transparency. Our mission fuels our everyday work, and we’re proud of the impact we’re making.
Build the future of women’s health with us.
The strength of our workforce is in the diverse backgrounds of our employees, and Flo is committed to applying its equal opportunities policy at all stages of recruitment and selection. This means recruitment and selection of talent into Flo Health companies is only based on individual merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. Shortlisting, interviewing, and selection will always be carried out without regard to gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital or civil partnership status, color, race, nationality, ethnic or national origins, religion or beliefs, ancestry, age, veteran status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, pregnancy or maternity status, trade union membership, or any other protected characteristics.