Flo is the most popular health & fitness app globally, used by 200+ million women around the world, with 43 million monthly active users.
At Flo, we’ve created a unique mobile product to help women put themselves first. Using the power of data science, AI, and the knowledge of 100+ medical experts, Flo supports women during their entire reproductive lives and provides curated cycle and ovulation tracking, personalized health insights, expert tips, and a private community to share questions and concerns.
The Engineering Team is focused on two main areas: product, platform, and internal tools development.
Our engineers aren’t just building a better product; they’re making the world a better place by improving women’s health. We leverage machine learning and AI to provide accurate cycle predictions and relevant, personalized, medically credible health tips. We are committed to discover and empower our employees to implement brand-new solutions.
Flo is a place for experimentation and implementation opportunities at the senior level. Flo is not just a feature factory, we own value delivery end to end. Flo is a constantly evolving product. New features and technologies are added, hardening development. Our engineers have an average of 10 years of experience, so they can solve ambitious product tasks.
What you will be doing:
- Support, enhance and troubleshoot about 100 of different cloud services
- Make Okta, Jira, Bitbucket, Confluence, Google Apps great again by regulating Groups, Access Control, SSO, 2fa, Templates, and Automation
- Device management - meeting rooms equipment, monitors, tablets, test phones, MacBooks works like a charm
- Perfect internal on-boarding and helpdesk processes
- Build an internal wiki with technical documentation, manuals for IT processes
- Work in an Agile and fast-paced environment
What we're looking for:
- At least 3 years experience as a System Administrator
- Experience with hardware setup and device management
- Experience with MacOS
- Experience with Google Admin, Jira, Bitbucket, Confluence, 1Password, ESET admin, Jamf
- Ensure security through access controls, backups, and firewalls
- Set up accounts and workstations
- Intermediate and above level of English
- Fully paid sick leave
- ERGO Private medical insurance
- 75 EUR gross per month budget for flexible benefits
- 25 working days of annual holidays
- Hybrid working environment
- State of the art parental policies (6 months of fully paid maternity leave and 1 month of fully paid paternity leave)
A monthly salary base for this position in Vilnius, Lithuania starts from 3000 € gross per month.
The strength of Flo is built on the capability of its talent. In recognition of this we offer:
- Top of the market salaries
- Career growth, progression and promotion opportunities
- Eligibility for annual salary increases
- Company equity grants through Flo’s employee share option plan (ESOP) eligible to all employees
Flo is an international team of highly skilled top talent. We have ambitious and challenging objectives and are committed to granting our team the freedom to explore. Our core cultural values are based on engaging teamwork, continuous improvement, and smart transparency. Our mission fuels our everyday work, and we’re proud of the impact we’re making.
Build the future of women’s health with us.
The strength of our workforce is in the diverse backgrounds of our employees, and Flo is committed to applying its equal opportunities policy at all stages of recruitment and selection. This means recruitment and selection of talent into Flo Health companies is only based on individual merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. Shortlisting, interviewing, and selection will always be carried out without regard to gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital or civil partnership status, color, race, nationality, ethnic or national origins, religion or beliefs, ancestry, age, veteran status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, pregnancy or maternity status, trade union membership, or any other protected characteristics.