Flo is the most popular health & fitness app globally, used by 200+ million women around the world, with 43 million monthly active users.
At Flo, we’ve created a unique mobile product to help women put themselves first. Using the power of data science, AI, and the knowledge of 100+ medical experts, Flo supports women during their entire reproductive lives and provides curated cycle and ovulation tracking, personalized health insights, expert tips, and a private community to share questions and concerns.
The Engineering Team is focused on two main areas: product, platform, and internal tools development.
Our engineers aren’t just building a better product; they’re making the world a better place by improving women’s health. We leverage machine learning and AI to provide accurate cycle predictions and relevant, personalized, medically credible health tips. We are committed to discover and empower our employees to implement brand-new solutions.
Flo is a place for experimentation and implementation opportunities at the senior level. Flo is not just a feature factory, we own value delivery end to end. Flo is a constantly evolving product. New features and technologies are added, hardening development. Our engineers have an average of 10 years of experience, so they can solve ambitious product tasks.
What you’ll be doing:
- Modern frameworks and libraries along with in-house components
- Spicy user experience and attractive design
- Continuous Delivery
- Expert-level knowledge of Android with 4+ years of experience developing, shipping, and maintaining mobile applications
- Experience developing large mobile applications with rich UI, preferably for global consumer markets
- Proficient in Java with strong object-oriented design skills
- Strong knowledge of different versions of Android, Android UI design principles, patterns, best practices, dealing with different screen sizes and aspect ratios
- Experience with Google technologies, development guidelines, Google Play processes for app submission and maintenance
- Good understanding of a mobile product life cycle; acquaintance with Agile methodologies
- Agile mindset, ambitious, motivated and a good team player
- Knowledge of Kotlin programming language, Clean Architecture and reactive programming
- Knowledge of UX and Interaction design
- Experienced with mobile continuous delivery tooling (build, test and release automation)
- Integration with BI and analytical systems. A/B testing
- Experience with alternative Android markets
- Optimizing data usage over mobile networks and experience with offline-first apps
- Hybrid working environment
- 75 USD gross social money budget per month to spend on things like medical insurance, gym, training, etc.
- 27 calendar days of vacation per year
- Paid sick leave
- State of the art parental policies (6 months of fully paid maternity leave and 1 month of fully paid paternity leave)
The salary range for this position in Vilnius, Lithuania is 4500 - 7500 € gross per month
The strength of Flo is built on the capability of its talent. In recognition of this we offer:
- Top of the market salaries
- Career growth, progression and promotion opportunities
- Eligibility for annual salary increases
- Company equity grants through Flo’s employee share option plan (ESOP) eligible to all employees
Flo is an international team of highly skilled top talent. We have ambitious and challenging objectives and are committed to granting our team the freedom to explore. Our core cultural values are based on engaging teamwork, continuous improvement, and smart transparency. Our mission fuels our everyday work, and we’re proud of the impact we’re making.
Build the future of women’s health with us.
The strength of our workforce is in the diverse backgrounds of our employees, and Flo is committed to applying its equal opportunities policy at all stages of recruitment and selection. This means recruitment and selection of talent into Flo Health companies is only based on individual merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. Shortlisting, interviewing, and selection will always be carried out without regard to gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital or civil partnership status, color, race, nationality, ethnic or national origins, religion or beliefs, ancestry, age, veteran status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, pregnancy or maternity status, trade union membership, or any other protected characteristics.