What we’re building and why we’re building it.
Fetch is a build-first technology company creating a rewards program to power the world. Over the last 5 years, we’ve grown from 0 to 18M active users and taken over the rewards game in the US with our free app. The foundation has been laid. In the next 5 years, we will become a global platform that will completely transform how people connect with brands.
It all comes down to two core beliefs. First, that people deserve to be rewarded when they create value. If a third party directly benefits from an action you take or data you provide, you should be rewarded for it. And not just the “you get to use our product!” cop-out. We’re talkin’ real, explicit value. Fetch points, perhaps.
Second, we also believe brands need a better and more direct connection with what matters most to them: their customers. Brands need to understand what people are doing, and have a direct line to be able to do something about it. Not just advertise, but ACT. Sounds nice right?
That’s why we’re building the world’s rewards platform. A closed-loop, standardized rewards layer across all consumer behavior that will lead to happier shoppers and stronger brands.
We are only hiring candidates located in Birmingham, AL, Chicago, IL, and/or Madison, WI, or candidates willing to relocate to one of those two areas.
Fetch is an equal employment opportunity employer.
At Fetch, our vision is to help make shopping and everyday activities easy, fun and rewarding. Our millions of users turn their Fetch points into gift cards, charitable donations, or to simply treat themselves! We are ranked as one of the top shopping apps in the App Store, have earned a 4.8/5 rating, and plan to become the premier app for “rewarding life”.
We are looking for creative, self-driven Product Leaders to join our cross-functional product and engineering Packs, understand key pain points and opportunities, and then deliver innovative solutions to drive customer and business outcomes.
The ideal candidate:
- A track record of launching new products and experiences on-time with high quality, measuring results, and achieving positive outcomes
- Have the product instincts to understand what our customers REALLY want (not just what they tell us) and deliver novel solutions to exceed their expectations
- Hypothesis and data-driven to inform priorities and decision making
- An effective communicator and collaborator including with engineering, UX, analytics, and operational departments.
- Able to thrive in uncertainty and comfortable with a high degree of ownership and bias for action
Scope of responsibilities:
- Immerse yourself into the Product/UX team, your Pack, and the technology platform
- Immerse yourself into the Fetch experience and become an expert in your subject area
- Use a combination of product instincts and data to drive decisions and results
- Collaborate with UX/Design, engineering, QA, and data teams to lead the definition, execution, launch, and assessment of innovative product enhancements
- Collaborate with your peers to elevate the abilities of our product, team, and the overall company
- Consistently demonstrate clear improvements to user, partner, and business metrics
At Fetch, we'll give you the tools to feel healthy, happy and secure through:
- Stock Options: Fetch wants you to be on the rocketship with us! Options will give you the opportunity to share the excitement of the company growth and have your own stake in its success.
- 401k Match: We match 100% of the first 4% of your 401K contribution.
- Benefits for humans and pets: We offer comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans for everyone including…
- Medical: preventative care covered at 100%, HDHP with employer-seeded HSA, free Telehealth, extensive mental health support
- Dental: Teeth whitening, adult orthodontia, night guards covered
- Vision: Allowance for glasses and contacts in the same plan year, discounts on laser eye surgery
- Family Planning Benefits: Partnering with Carrot which will provide partial coverage for egg retrieval, adoption, IVF, and surrogacy
- Short-term and Long-term Disability coverage at no cost to you
- Pets: Pet insurance fully covered for the first pet. Our bereavement leave also includes our furry friends.
- Continuing Education: Fetch provides up to $10,000 per year in education reimbursement support for any job-related courses/programs/certifications. You will also have access to Udemy, an online course provider with thousands of topics to discover.
- Employee Resource Groups: Take part in employee-led groups that are centered around fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace through events, dialogue and advocacy. Current groups include Amplify BiPoC, Amplify Black at Fetch, Amplify Women, Amplify LBGTQ+, Amplify Family, and Amplify Veterans.
- Paid Time Off: On top of our flexible PTO, Fetch observes 9 paid holidays, including Juneteenth and Indigenous People’s Day, as well as our End-of-Year break.
- Robust Leave Policies: Whether it’s for you or a loved one, Fetch offers generous leave time for various health and personal needs that take you away from work. Our parental leave policy provides 18 weeks of paid time off for primary caregivers, 12 weeks for secondary caregivers, and the option to create a flexible return to work schedule in the last few weeks of leave.
- Wellness Program: Utilize these tools and resources to bring your best self to work each day.
- Wellness coach on staff to help you create goals, provide accountability and support you on your wellness journey
- Nutrition counseling through Husk Nutrition
- Gympass membership to access in-person gyms, virtual workout classes, meditation apps, and much more.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) provides no cost, confidential resources and services to help navigate life's many changes and challenges.
- Hybrid Work Environment: Collaborate with your team in one of our stunning offices in Madison, Birmingham, or Chicago 1-2 times per week. We’ll ensure you are equally equipped with the hardware and software you need to get your job done in the comfort of your home.