Envoy makes workplaces work better. With a focus on the details, we craft beautiful, modern software that elevates the workplace experience. Companies like Google, Tesla, GitHub, Slack, Stripe and Pinterest, have worked with Envoy to welcome over 30 million visitors to more than 10,000 locations around the world. We are proudly backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Menlo Ventures, Initialized Capital, and many others.
Our mission is to challenge the status quo of workplace technology. This idea started at the front desk, where we set a new standard for visitor sign-in. Now, we’re looking around the office—to the mailroom, meeting rooms and beyond—and asking how can we make this better, too? We envision a world where technology is woven through our workplaces, all of it working together to make our time there delightful.
If this world sounds exciting, we’d love for you to help us build the Office OS.
About the role
Envoy's Workplace Technology team strives to create a workplace that just works. You will join an experienced IT team in building, supporting, and growing an innovative technology experience for all Envoys. We believe that IT is more than a service desk; we don’t just keep the lights on, we help design the light.
Our team is looking for an exceptional support specialist that will be responsible for front-line issue discovery, communication, and resolution. This is a contract role with potential to convert to a full time hire.
- Support Envoys in their daily service, software, and hardware requests
- Triage and resolve Workplace Tech support requests
- Provide support for conference room, AV, and printing requests
- Craft knowledge base articles to enhance employee IT subject matter expertise
- Assist with process and person onboarding and offboarding
- Collaborate on team, department, and company-wide IT-owned initiatives
- Enjoy working in a customer-focused environment, preferably with a technical bend
- Experience working with MacOS, iOS, and SaaS services and tools
- Ability to communicate problem-solving related questions and directions in a clear and accessible way
- Prioritize a variety of tasks and service requests in a dynamically changing environment
- Flexibility in understanding prioritization and escalation
- A variety of MacOS integrated hardware and IoT devices
- Mac management tools such as JAMF Pro and Now
- Working in a fast-paced customer service and/or help desk environment
If this kind of work sounds interesting, we'd love to hear from you! We're open to all backgrounds and levels of experience, and we believe that great people can always find a place. People do their best work when they can be themselves, so we value uniqueness. We never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.