EBANX is a global fintech founded in 2012 with a mission to be the leading payments partner in rising markets. With its own technology and infrastructure, combined with in-depth knowledge of the Latin American market, EBANX allows these companies to connect to hundreds of payment methods in different countries in the region. And it goes further, creating results for businesses and simple shopping experiences for consumers.
From the beginning of our journey, we have an important mission: to give access. And this is not just about our products and services, but it goes through everything we are and do. We believe that it is only possible to innovate with diversity, so we cherish differences in gender, race, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, religion and age. Plurality is what makes our Big Dream possible.
We are called ebankers and we are changing the way people buy, connect, and live globally. Let's make history together?
We are seeking an ambitious, self-motivated and disciplined Sales Development Representative SR (SDR) to support the efforts of our global Sales team. Fluent English and effective communication are mandatory requirements for this position.
In this role, your responsibilities will be:
- Results: drive productivity and motivation through metrics and SLAs aligned to the goals of the supported sales teams. Contribute to identifying new business opportunities, developing outreach campaigns and improving our approach.
- Culture: Develop and nurture a winning sales development culture built for scale. Collaborate with other key internal business partners on the development of outbound strategies to optimize leads for the SDR and Sales Teams.
- Tools: Work across business functions (marketing, product marketing, sales, operations) to regularly optimize sales development messaging. Manage and optimize overall tools, technology, and data strategies.
Main requirements for this position:
- Being proficient in English is a must.
- 3+ years of first-line experience in sales, sales development, operations, or equivalent function with significant exposure to sales teams;
- Demonstrated success in sales with enterprise accounts;
- Ability to own and execute initiatives among cross-functional teams;
- Flexibility and ability to adjust on the fly to new demands; sense of urgency;
- Assertiveness, directness, and a “company first” mentality;
- Strong senior executive engagement, influence, and presentation skills;
What else would we like to see?
- Big Dream;
- Results Driven;
- Team player mindset;
- Spanish is a plus.
- A challenging environment, with opportunities to grow;
- Casual office and flexible dress code;
- Spanish, English or Portuguese classes;
- WAVES (bonus) - Program of goals and results (variable compensation);
- Semi flexible hours (8 hours a day - Monday to Friday);
- Transportation voucher (if needed);
- EBANX Education: budget for long courses;
- EBANX Skills: budget for workshops and courses;
- EBANX Flexible: monthly Day Off from February to November, birthday Day Off and Rest up Month - one month of paid leave every three years of work anniversary.
- EBANX Family: Daycare assistance, extended leave for caregivers and support program for children and pregnant women;
- EBANX Health: Health and Dental Insurance, with subsidy for dependents, and medicine subsidy for ebankers;
- Life Insurance: Life Insurance 100% paid by EBANX
- Hello ebanker: psychology, finance and legal orientation.
Follow us on LinkedIn and check out our Instagram to learn more about the #ebanxlife.