EBANX is a global fintech founded in 2012 with a mission to be the leading payments partner in rising markets. With its own technology and infrastructure, combined with in-depth knowledge of the Latin American market, EBANX allows these companies to connect to hundreds of payment methods in different countries in the region. And it goes further, creating results for businesses and simple shopping experiences for consumers.
From the beginning of our journey, we have an important mission: to give access. And this is not just about our products and services, but it goes through everything we are and do. We believe that it is only possible to innovate with diversity, so we cherish differences in gender, race, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, religion and age. Plurality is what makes our Big Dream possible.
We are called ebankers and we are changing the way people buy, connect, and live globally. Let's make history together?
As a Strategy Analyst SR your mission will be solving high-value and high-complexity problems in our company, working mainly with Top of Funnel and Transformation topics.
You will also be responsible for:
- Searching for Sales Leads, both internally and externally through out Sales Outbound projects
- Constantly update EBANX's Ideal Client Profile aligned with the firm's strategy and other relevant business criteria
- Supporting EBANX's Commercial Strategy development/review by understanding market segments potentials and risks
- Being the central point for other areas about EBANX's Outbound Strategy ensuring alignment between teams
- Supporting yearly financial Budgets, recurrent forecasts and Sales Planning
- Taking part in the Transformation Office making progress analyses and reports about strategic projects
Main requirements for this position:
- Previous experience with Sales Outbound projects/activities
- Problem structuring and data gathering skills
- Analytical mindset and insight generation capability
- Structured and assertive communication both in documents and meetings
What else would we like to see?
- Big Dream
- A challenging environment, with opportunities to grow;
- Casual office and flexible dress code;
- Spanish, English and Portuguese classes;
- WAVES - Program of goals and results (variable compensation);
- EBANX Play - Wellness (Gympass, e-Sports, SESC );
- Semi flexible hours (8 hours a day - Monday to Friday);
- Meal Allowance;
- Transportation voucher (if needed);
- EBANX Education: scholarship;
- EBANX Skills: budget for workshops and courses;
- EBANX Flexible: monthly Day Off from February to November, birthday Day Off and Rest up Month - one month of paid leave every three years of work anniversary.
- EBANX Family: Daycare assistance, extended leave for caregivers and support program for children and pregnant women;
- EBANX Health: Health and Dental Insurance, with subsidy for dependents, and medicine subsidy for ebankers;
- Life Insurance: Life Insurance 100% paid by EBANX
- Hello ebanker: psychology, finance and legal orientation.
- Blue Club: Exclusive discount for ebankers in bakeries, restaurants, courses, electronics store and more!