EBANX is a global fintech founded in 2012 with a mission to be the leading payments partner in rising markets. With its own technology and infrastructure, combined with in-depth knowledge of the Latin American market, EBANX allows these companies to connect to hundreds of payment methods in different countries in the region. And it goes further, creating results for businesses and simple shopping experiences for consumers.
From the beginning of our journey, we have an important mission: to give access. And this is not just about our products and services, but it goes through everything we are and do. We believe that it is only possible to innovate with diversity, so we cherish differences in gender, race, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, religion and age. Plurality is what makes our Big Dream possible.
We are called ebankers and we are changing the way people buy, connect, and live globally. Let's make history together?
We are seeking a Mid-level Business Operation Analyst to be part of a high growth technology and payments company with a solid track record of delivering high value to our customers. By joining us you will have the opportunity to be a part of our growing Corporate Initiatives Team.
The ebanker will work with the Business Operations Team focused on Strategic Merchants and Partners, you will find many opportunities to engage with different business areas (technology teams, fraud prevention, commercial and merchant services) and improve the overall performance of payment solutions offered by EBANX.
You will also be responsible for:
- Handling Payments Operations Performance, monitoring key payments performance indicators (KPI) to identify and report in detail any instabilities, anomalies, deviations, risks or opportunities;
- Identify approval opportunities at the acquirer and issuer level and propose an action plan to improve approvals and conversion rates: analysis of authorization messages, recurrence flag, performance between issuers, products and brands schemes;
- Manage relationships with payments partners in order to provide better performance and operation stability;
- Conduct A/B Test with acquirers, focusing on improving approval and evaluating Trusted MID scenarios;
- Responsible to follow trends and changes in local regulation that may impact on Approval Rate - Association from each region;
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders like fraud prevention, data, commercial, and engineering to guarantee and deliver the best approval rates for our merchants;
- Creating and tracking action plans and timelines regarding improvements of approval rates.
Main requirements for this position:
- Previous experience in the payments industry, e-commerce or similar;
- Great communication skills, both verbal and written;
- A self-starter who is comfortable working in a fast-paced and data-driven environment;
- Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets skills;
- Organization skills;
- Excellent proficiency in English and Portuguese.
- Proficiency in writing queries in SQL.
What else would we like to see:
- Bachelor’s degree;
- Experience with data visualization and analytical tools (Tableau & Kibana).
- A challenging environment, with opportunities to growth;
- Casual office and dress code;
- Spanish, English and Portuguese classes;
- WAVES - Program of goals and results (variable compensation);
- EBANX Play - Wellness (Gympass, e-Sports, SESC );
- Semi flexible hours (8 hours a day - Monday to Friday);
- Meal Allowance;
- Transportation voucher (if needed);
- EBANX Skills: budget for workshops and courses;
- Hello ebanker: psychology, finance and legal orientation.
- Health and Dental Insurance;
- Blue Club: Exclusive discount for ebankers in bakeries, restaurants, courses, electronics store and more!
Follow us on Instagram and look for the hashtag #ebanxlife to learn more about EBANX's culture.