EBANX is a global fintech founded in 2012 with a mission to be the leading payments partner in rising markets. With its own technology and infrastructure, combined with in-depth knowledge of the Latin American market, EBANX allows these companies to connect to hundreds of payment methods in different countries in the region. And it goes further, creating results for businesses and simple shopping experiences for consumers.
From the beginning of our journey, we have an important mission: to give access. And this is not just about our products and services, but it goes through everything we are and do. We believe that it is only possible to innovate with diversity, so we cherish differences in gender, race, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, religion and age. Plurality is what makes our Big Dream possible.
We are called ebankers and we are changing the way people buy, connect, and live globally. Let's make history together?
We are seeking a Mid-level Merchant Operations Analyst to be part of a high growth technology and payments company with a solid track record of delivering high value to our customers. By joining us you will have the opportunity to be a part of our growing Corporate Initiatives Team.
The ebanker will work with the Business Operations Team focused on Strategics Merchants, you will find many opportunities to engage with different business areas (technology teams, fraud prevention, commercial and merchant services) and improve the overall performance of payment solutions offered by EBANX.
As a Mid-level Merchant Operations Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Daily analysis of monitoring alerts, focusing on immediate action in case of reduction of approval rate;
- Proactive performance with commercial teams, engineering and fraud prevention;
- Constant monitoring of all pillars of approval rates with a focus on MERCHANT: approval of acquirers, issuers, BINs, products and divisions: CVV, Card Verify Pre Auth and others;
- Constant evaluation of merchants' checkouts, focusing on identifying UX improvements that result in increased approval rates;
- Analyze the impact of business rules on merchants results with a focus on implementing improvements;
- Conduct periodic schedules with merchants, with a focus on presenting key results, improvement opportunities and action plans;
- Monitoring of approval rates on a daily/Weekly/Monthly basis;
- Producing Insights based on past performance;
- Improve future performance by coming up with strategies;
- Ensure all merchant KPIs met through these strategies.
Main requirements for this position:
- Outstanding data driven mindset and problem-solving skills;
- Experience in a fast-paced, data-driven environment;
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Organized and proactive mind;
- Experience in presenting and conducting meetings;
- Excellent Microsoft Powerpoint and Excel skills;
- Proficiency in English (advanced or fluent).
What else would we like to see?
- Experience in Payments Market, E-commerce or Similars;
- SQL & BI knowledge;
- Storytelling skills;
- Desire to see the big picture;
- Spanish is a differential.
- A challenging environment, with opportunities to grow;
- Casual office and flexible dress code;
- Spanish, English and Portuguese classes;
- WAVES - Program of goals and results (variable compensation);
- EBANX Play - Wellness (Gympass, e-Sports, SESC );
- Semi flexible hours (8 hours a day - Monday to Friday);
- Meal Allowance;
- Transportation voucher (if needed);
- EBANX Education: scholarship;
- EBANX Skills: budget for workshops and courses;
- EBANX Flexible: monthly Day Off from February to November, birthday Day Off and Rest up Month - one month of paid leave every three years of work anniversary.
- EBANX Family: Daycare assistance, extended leave for caregivers and support program for children and pregnant women;
- EBANX Health: Health and Dental Insurance, with subsidy for dependents, and medicine subsidy for ebankers;
- Life Insurance: Life Insurance 100% paid by EBANX
- Hello ebanker: psychology, finance and legal orientation.
- Blue Club: Exclusive discount for ebankers in bakeries, restaurants, courses, electronics store and more!