EBANX is a global fintech founded in 2012 with a mission to be the leading payments partner in rising markets. With its own technology and infrastructure, combined with in-depth knowledge of the Latin American market, EBANX allows these companies to connect to hundreds of payment methods in different countries in the region. And it goes further, creating results for businesses and simple shopping experiences for consumers.
From the beginning of our journey, we have an important mission: to give access. And this is not just about our products and services, but it goes through everything we are and do. We believe that it is only possible to innovate with diversity, so we cherish differences in gender, race, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, religion and age. Plurality is what makes our Big Dream possible.
We are called ebankers and we are changing the way people buy, connect, and live globally. Let's make history together?
As a Product Marketing Specialist, you will serve as the driving voice behind how we package and bring new payment products, methods and markets to market, ensuring positioning, market fit, competitor insights, research initiatives, and enablement materials to serve our growth objectives. Cross-functional work is key as you will work with a range of stakeholders across product, marketing, and commercial networks to activate go-to-market strategies, acquire new business, and expand existing merchant relationships.
You will also be responsible for:
- Partner closely with Product team to understand the product roadmap and translate it into impactful product marketing initiatives that serve our pipeline goals
- Be the voice of the customer, both existing merchants and target customers across a variety of industries, and use a range of market and local insights to validate our positioning and execute successful go-to-market campaigns
- Evaluate projects using relevant measures in an effort to iterate, improve, and build upon performance, while contributing to local and global KPIs
- Guide and mentor a team of product marketers to ensure impactful product launches and enablement of commercial and marketing teams
- Lead and skillfully project manage across a matrixed environment and maintain alignment with Demand Generation, Product, Brand Marketing, Business Development, Account Managers, and Channel Sales to drive business strategies and operational goals
- Develop, analyze, and deliver regular reporting and insight on the performance of product launches, go-to-market initiatives, and merchant case studies
- Keep an ear to the market, highlighting payment trends, competitor movements, customer expansions, and product trends that could be relevant to our customer-based, to all cross-functional teams
Main requirements for this position:
- 5+ years experience in B2B product marketing is required (experience in payments, tech or SaaS is preferred)
- Excellent communicator and writer, with the ability to craft a compelling story, positioning, and campaigns.
- English fluency is mandatory.
- Proven experience in managing and executing global projects with clear tracking and performance measures
- Ability to stay on top of trends and insights across the LatAm market, our buyers, and the payment landscape
- Data driven and results oriented with an eye for forecasting and tying both our initiatives, market trends, and our merchant demands to our product roadmap and go-to-market strategy
- Strong collaboration – ability to build relationships at all levels of the organization and a fundamental understanding of the role of transparency and teamwork.
- Strategic thinker, able to balance mid-term vision with short-term practical steps, tactics and goals
- Have a passion for investigating and solving customer problems (experience with customer centricity, voice of the customer methodologies, and market monitoring and is a plus)
- Ability to grasp complex, technical subjects and make them easy to understand through impactful communications
- Love what you're doing. Excited by new challenges and thinking outside of the box.
What else would we like to see?
- Experience with product management tools
- Examples of products launched
- Knowledge of the payments industry
- Attentive to detail
- Analytical and always looking to data
- Relationship management experience
- Organization and prioritization forward: You love Miro, Asana, and Trello boards
- Team player mindset
- Ability to quickly adapt to changes
- A challenging environment, with opportunities to grow;
- Casual office and flexible dress code;
- Spanish, English and Portuguese classes;
- WAVES - Program of goals and results (variable compensation);
- EBANX Play - Wellness (Gympass, e-Sports, SESC );
- Semi flexible hours (8 hours a day - Monday to Friday);
- Meal Allowance;
- Transportation voucher (if needed);
- EBANX Education: scholarship;
- EBANX Skills: budget for workshops and courses;
- EBANX Flexible: monthly Day Off from February to November, birthday Day Off and Rest up Month - one month of paid leave every three years of work anniversary.
- EBANX Family: Daycare assistance, extended leave for caregivers and support program for children and pregnant women;
- EBANX Health: Health and Dental Insurance, with subsidy for dependents, and medicine subsidy for ebankers;
- Life Insurance: Life Insurance 100% paid by EBANX
- Hello ebanker: psychology, finance and legal orientation.
- Blue Club: Exclusive discount for ebankers in bakeries, restaurants, courses, electronics store and more!