EBANX is a global fintech company that emerged in 2012 with the mission of connecting companies to Latin America, facilitating payments on multiple international sites such as Aliexpress, Airbnb, Sony, and Spotify. As we grew, our portfolio also expanded, and we went beyond payment methods. Today, we offer local processing solutions for Brazilian companies and different products and services. We are called ebankers, and we are changing the way people buy, connect, and live globally. Do you want to join our Big Dream and be part of this team?
Our HQ is in Curitiba, but in this position, you could work from wherever you want in BR. We are looking for a Specialist/Team Leader Product Designer to work with our Product Team. Our mission is to ensure the best experience for all EBANX's clients through our products’ strategic management and projects’ execution, always maintaining a good relationship with internal and external stakeholders.
We are looking for a talented high-skilled Product Coordinator who will be working on the management of Support Experience - one of the most important initiatives to accomplish EBANX strategy of scalability ans service level as a strong value proposition.
Our mission is to ensure the best experience for all EBANX’s clients, from our merchants to their end-users, through the strategic management of our products and the execution of different projects, always maintaining a good relationship with internal and external stakeholders. Some of the key responsibilities, but not limited to, are new features implementation, project planning and execution and management of our portfolio (continual improvement, product roadmap, user experience, etc).
You will work collaboratively in a cross-functional team with colleagues in other areas of the business (e.g. Business Architecture, Sales, Engineering, Compliance, Regulatory, Marketing, Design, Taxes) to evolve a strategic product with the latest user experience best practices.
Besides conquering the world, your activities will be:
- Coordinate team activities and support their needs;
- Define team priorities based on the Product vision and business needs;
- Organize team toward challenges;
- Support team development, evaluate their development and recommend development plan
- Act as the product vertical owner:
- Drive the prioritisation and roadmap process, assessing merchant needs and business potential, legal and regulatory requirements, market and technical effort, impacts and side effects;
- Research, define and create solid features/flows specifications for new and current products;
- Work closely with the Engineering team ensuring the ideal resources allocation, development pace and acceptance criteria;
- Leverage data to deeply understand our business model, define product requirements and set metrics that measure the success of product objectives;
- Take a data-driven approach to prioritize product backlog, according to our business goals.
- Benchmark competitors and market trends to enhance the Product Vision.
- Business, marketing, engineering or related (education or work)
- Previous experience with payments, banking and/or e-commerce
- Experience with business and long-term strategic vision, to transform it into a product vision
- Experience in the whole Product Development Cycle (from discovery to launch and growth)
- Can work effectively with technical team
- A strong sense of urgency and ownership
- Accurate and precise attention to detail
- Passionate about work and driven to get things done
- Great communication skills in English (Spanish will be differential)
What else would we like to see?
- Familiar with finance (deal with number, do a business case, others)
- Familiar with Marketing and Design connected with Product management
- Organization – strong sense of process and project reports
- Be smart, creative and persistent
- Passionate about being part of something special, and for building and delivering great products that deliver value to our customers and make a difference
- Product management
- Projects and process management
- PMM, UX, UI
- Analytical Skills
- A challenging environment, with opportunities to grow;
- Casual office and flexible dress code;
- Spanish, English and Portuguese classes;
- WAVES - Program of goals and results (variable compensation);
- EBANX Play - Wellness (Gympass, e-Sports, SESC );
- Semi flexible hours (8 hours a day - Monday to Friday);
- Meal Allowance;
- Transportation voucher (if needed);
- EBANX Education: scholarship;
- EBANX Skills: budget for workshops and courses;
- EBANX Flexible: monthly Day Off from February to November, birthday Day Off and Rest up Month - one month of paid leave every three years of work anniversary.
- EBANX Family: Daycare assistance, extended leave for caregivers and support program for children and pregnant women;
- EBANX Health: Health and Dental Insurance, with subsidy for dependents, and medicine subsidy for ebankers;
- Life Insurance: Life Insurance 100% paid by EBANX
- Hello ebanker: psychology, finance and legal orientation.
- Blue Club: Exclusive discount for ebankers in bakeries, restaurants, courses, electronics store and more!