EBANX is a global fintech founded in 2012 with a mission to connect global and regional companies to consumers in Latin America. With its own technology and infrastructure, combined with in-depth knowledge of the Latin American market, EBANX allows these companies to connect to hundreds of payment methods in different countries in the region. And it goes further, creating results for businesses and simple shopping experiences for consumers.
From the beginning of our journey, we have an important mission: to give access. And this is not just about our products and services, but it goes through everything we are and do. We believe that it is only possible to innovate with diversity, so we cherish differences in gender, race, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, religion and age. Plurality is what makes our Big Dream possible.
We are ebankers and we are changing the way people buy, connect, and live globally. Let's make history together?
As a SR Product Analyst your mission will be you will play an import role to discover, experiment and develop full solutions aligned with our purpose. You will refine and deliver the Product backlog for our Payments Products in the Country, making sure that the customer always comes first in every decision we make.
You will also be responsible for:
- Liaising directly with product users and different stakeholders to determine product needs for a given area or component of the product;
- Understand the problems we are trying to solve and come up with ideas to work closely with engineers, designers, data scientists and other analysts.
- Acting as a primary point of contact and domain expert for your product area in your country;
- Leverage data, to deeply understand our products, define product requirements and set metrics that measure the success of product objectives;
- Take a data-driven approach to prioritize product roadmap, according to our business goals;
- Research, define and create solid specifications of features for new and current products;
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to build world-class products;
- Support for marketing and business development refining our value proposition.
Main requirements for this position:
- Product building knowledge
- Experience in Payments industry
- Prioritization skills
What else would we like to see?
- Innovative thinking
- Propositive atitude
- Proficiency in English
- Basic understanding of technical language
- A challenging environment, with opportunities to growth;
- Spanish, English and Portuguese classes;
- WAVES - Program of goals and results (variable compensation);
- Semi flexible hours (8 hours a day - Monday to Friday);
- EBANX Education: scholarship;
- EBANX Skills: budget for workshops and courses;