Enterprise Service Manager - Enterprise Technology (ET)
About the Role:
The Deliveroo Enterprise Technology team conceives, designs, builds and sustains the business services powering Deliveroo’s internal teams globally, as we transform the way customers eat. We continually drive service improvements and love to automate everything we can on our journey towards customer delight.
Deliveroo Service Management (SM) aspires to create a collaborative working partnership between Enterprise Technology, enabling functions and its user base. The success of this partnership is continually reviewed against a number of different metrics across SLAs, KPIs and business perception.
As a Enterprise Service Manager at Deliveroo you will be responsible, with others in the team, for the successful management and continual improvement of ITIL 4 practices. The main objective of the SM team is to deliver performing processes and improve the maturity of service delivery within Enterprise Technology.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Govern and assure operational processes including Incident, Problem, Request, Change, Service Level management and Knowledge Management.
- Supporting the implementation of prioritised ITIL 4 practices which are fit for purpose at Deliveroo
- Actively managing the practices and driving continual improvement
- Be an ambassador for Service Management across ET and the wider Deliveroo business. Providing Service Management advice, guidance and support when necessary.
- Establish lasting relationships with Enterprise Technology customers and enabling functions
- Analyse metrics to measure the success of practices and drive continual improvement activities
- Regularly meet ET customers to understand business perception and assess customer satisfaction
- Contribute to a 24x7 on-call Incident Management rota.
- Understanding of ITIL 4 or ITIL v3 approach, principles and practices
- ITIL v3 or 4 certification
- Experience working across organisational boundaries on a local and global basis
- Excellent communication skills (spoken and written)
- Effective communication with all levels of staff from junior to senior management
- Internal & external stakeholder management skills
- Broad understanding of business technologies and business considerations
- Good working knowledge of an ITSM tool (e.g. ServiceNow).
We’re also interested in…
- Experience of influence and partnership.
- Experience of one or more ITSM tools including; ServiceNow, Zendesk, Jira
- Experience in creating insightful dashboards
- Exposure to Agile, DevOps, SDLC, and SRE ways of working
- Industry recognised advocate of Service Management & Agile ways of working
- Advanced ITIL certifications (v3 Expert / 4 Managing Professional).