Credit Karma is a mission-driven company, focused on championing financial progress for our more than 100 million members in the U.S., Canada and U.K. While we're best known for pioneering free credit scores, our members turn to us for tips as they work on their financial goals, including helping them monitor their credit, identity monitoring, searching for credit cards, shopping for loans (car, home and personal), and growing their savings* -- all for free. Credit Karma has grown significantly through the years: we've added more than 70 million members in the last five years alone and now have more than 1,100 employees across our offices in Oakland, Charlotte, Los Angeles and London.
*Banking services provided by MVB Bank, Inc., Member FDIC
Credit Karma is building a full-scale financial platform to champion financial progress by helping our 100M+ members improve their credit, pay off debt and plan for the future. The Credit Karma Money team is a fundamental piece to achieving that vision. We want to change consumers' relationship with money, to help them spend wisely, save for the future and build wealth. With the launch of high yield savings last year and checking/debit this year, we are well on our way to achieving this vision of helping our members throughout their financial journey. The product/ platform team is also simplified as integrated experiences for members. It involves collaborating with other departments with financial products, building the right, scalable interfaces for shareable Spend/Save features, and accelerating product development. Reporting to the Sr Director of Product Management, the CK Ecosystem PM will design and build the platform APIs, products and features that make all of this possible. You will be a creative and technical thinker, one who appreciates interesting complicated challenges and and building new products from the ground up. You will define a vision, strategy and leading a team in executing a roadmap for the CK Ecosystem platform at Credit Karma.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You will lead product strategy and requirements for platform integration/API team
- You will lead the ideation, research, design, development and launch of products that delight our user's with contextual money movement, and automate progress with CK Money
- You will establish clear vision and strategy, and support your product team in understanding customer pain points, develop roadmaps and act on them
- You will create clear goals for the team. Guide product development with an outstanding team of Engineers, Designers and Analysts to create impact for our business and users
- You will make data-driven product decisions supported by both metrics and user research
WHAT'S GREAT ABOUT THIS ROLE
- Join an experienced team of accomplished Product Managers, engineers and operation specialists all working towards the common goal of empowering Credit Karma Money users in unique, creative ways
- Create powerful and easy-to-use integration solutions for vertical/ product teams and external ecosystem partners
- Build high-quality products that promote the trusted relationship our users have with and impact our high-growth business.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
- 7+ years of product management experience
- You have experience working with internal and external partners
- Experience using a data-driven approach to determine the best way forward
- Experience developing strategy while also having the capability to roll-up sleeves and deep-dive into systems/ platforms to provide detailed technical guidance to the team
- Technical level understanding of financial / payment platforms
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Credit Karma is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We welcome all candidates without regard to race, color, religion, age, marital status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, veteran or military status, disability (physical or mental), genetic information or other protected characteristic. We prohibit discrimination of any kind and operate in compliance with applicable fair chance laws.
Credit Karma is also committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment because it is the right thing to do. We believe that such an environment advances long-term professional growth, creates a robust business, and supports our mission of championing financial progress for everyone. We offer generous benefits and perks with a single eye to nourishing an inclusive environment that recognizes the contributions of all and fosters diversity by supporting our internal Employee Resource Groups. We’ve worked hard to build an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and the opportunity for professional growth. As part of the Credit Karma team, your voice will be heard, your contributions will matter, and your unique background and experiences will be celebrated.
COVID-19 update (US Jobs Only):
Credit Karma believes that vaccines are one of the most powerful tools to fight COVID-19 and save lives. We also believe that in order to work toward our mission of helping people make financial progress, people first and foremost need their health. All employees are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to their start date unless otherwise approved for an exception as may be required by law.
Credit Karma is strongly committed to protecting personal data. Please take a look below to review our privacy policies: