Credit Karma is a mission-driven company, focused on championing financial progress for our more than 100 million members in the U.S., Canada and U.K. While we're best known for pioneering free credit scores, our members turn to us for tips as they work on their financial goals, including helping them monitor their credit, identity monitoring, searching for credit cards, shopping for loans (car, home and personal), and growing their savings* -- all for free. Credit Karma has grown significantly through the years: we've added more than 70 million members in the last five years alone and now have more than 1,100 employees across our offices in Oakland, Charlotte, Los Angeles and London.
*Banking services provided by MVB Bank, Inc., Member FDIC
We are seeking an experienced leader as Senior Director of Member Success to lead the strategic design and operational delivery for Credit Karma's support processes in our Charlotte offices. This dynamic individual will build and manage support operations for our emerging and new products. This person will also develop and maintain deep subject matter expertise, lead a large support team, establish and guide program achievements, and oversee effective scaled operations to deliver member success.
What you’ll do:
- Build and own best-in-class support operations for Credit Karma products, including building and scaling highly accessible and consistent support experience for our growing member base
- Develop the best organizational structure and staffing to deliver the highest quality of support for Credit Karma products
- Own SLAs, quality, productivity, and CSAT goals for the scaled support operations while continuously delivering excellent member experience, efficiency, and optimization
- Create a culture of customer-centricity and represent the "voice of the customer" by aligning with Product, Engineering, Marketing, Security, Legal, and IT teams to drive initiatives centered on our member success and happiness
- Own escalations for Credit Karma Member Success, while ensuring deep root cause analysis, regular communications with internal partners, and driving issues to resolution
- Collaborate with core support functions such as quality, reporting, and training to identify productivity improvements and continuously drive operational excellence across Credit Karma functions and its partners.
Minimum Basic Requirements:
- 12+ years of management experience leading and building customer support or customer success teams
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Proven track record building large, effective support teams and delivering transformative customer experiences for a large FinTech or bank
- Ability to analyze business performance, build strategy, set relevant targets, and translate business strategy into tactical operational plans
- Strong problem-solving capabilities, superior analytical skills, able to multitask, and lead multiple projects in a dynamic, ever changing environment.
- Ability to influence cross-functional partners, handle conflict, and drive consensus decision making
- Ability to identify risks and dependencies to create and implement plans to mitigate them
- Experience with phone and chat support a plus
Equal Employment Opportunity
Credit Karma is committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. We believe that such an environment advances long-term professional growth, creates a robust business, and supports our mission of championing financial progress for everyone. We offer generous benefits and perks with a single eye to nourishing an inclusive environment that recognizes the contributions of all and fosters diversity by supporting our internal Employee Resource Groups. We’ve worked hard to build an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and the opportunity for professional growth. As part of the Credit Karma team, your voice will be heard, your contributions will matter, and your unique background and experiences will be celebrated.
Credit Karma is also proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome all candidates without regard to race, color, religion, age, marital status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, veteran or military status, disability (physical or mental), genetic information, or any other protected characteristic. We prohibit discrimination of any kind and operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
COVID-19 update: Protecting the health of our employees and the candidates interested in a career at Credit Karma is our top priority. We appreciate your understanding and being open and flexible with any changes related to our interviewing process.
Credit Karma is strongly committed to protecting personal data. Please take a look below to review our privacy policies: