About the opportunity
Contentful is growing faster than ever, and we are looking for a motivated Program Manager focused on IT Compliance. This person will be responsible for managing cross functional projects , deliverables, and the oversight of this part of Contentful's IT function. Bring your technical hat, compliance passion, and people first first attitude to build this young operation here at Contentful.
What to expect?
- A disciplined leader with humility and a passion for getting things done
- Embrace our value of start with the customer and keep Contentful compliant while still enabling innovation and agility
- Using a growth mindset you will embrace the challenges that come in this new role and drive the evolution of it here at Contentful
- You will find ways to strive together by building partnerships and drive cross functional projects with a variety of stakeholders
What you need to be successful?
- Embrace our four core values of being humble, putting the customer first, have a growth mindset, and strive together
- Have in depth knowledge of compliance certs (including but not limited to SOX, SOC, SOC II, ISO/IEC)
- Have at least 5 years of experience driving programs and/or projects across different organizations
- The ability to plan / facilitate educational workshops across a variety of organizations to build compliance awareness
- Track and update known compliance gaps and run proactive audits to find new ones
- Write up policies and procedures for compliance requirements
- Take the lead on efforts for the company to obtain new certs
- Experience working with a globally distributed team
- Experience with ITIL best practices
- Solid teamwork and interpersonal skills that enables partnerships with colleagues across various departments
- Experience building collaboration and rapport within an organization with both technical and non-technical members
- Continuously improve the program through new data and documentation
- CIPP / CGEIT certification a plus
What's in it for you?
- Join an ambitious tech company reshaping the way people build digital product
- Full-time employees receive Stock Options for the opportunity to share in the success of our company
- Comprehensive health/dental/vision care package covering 100% of monthly premiums for employees
- We value Work-Life balance and You Time! A generous combination of a flexible time off policy, volunteer time off and paid holidays
- 16 weeks of paid parental leave (after 6 months of employment)
- Use your personal education budget to improve your skills and grow in your career.
- Enjoy a full range of virtual events, including workshops, guest speakers, and fun team activities, supporting learning and networking exchange beyond the usual work duties
- Share and navigate the excitement of a new workplace with your CFF (Contentful First Friend)
- Commuter benefits and monthly bill stipend
- Plus, Contentful socks! And other amazing swag as part of company events. Oh yeah!
Colorado Salary Statement: The salary range displayed is specifically for those potential hires who will work or reside in the state of Colorado if selected for the role. Any offered salary is determined based on internal equity, internal salary ranges, market data/ranges, applicant's skills and prior relevant experience, certain degrees and certifications (e.g. JD/technology), for example.
Colorado Salary Range: $154,000-$158,000
[This position is eligible for equity awards in accordance with the terms of Contentful’s variable compensation plans.]
To view more career opportunities, visit https://www.contentful.com/careers/
Who are we?
Contentful is the leading content platform that powers digital experiences for over 30% of the Fortune 500 companies and thousands of global brands. Our platform unifies content in a single hub, structures it for use in any digital channel and integrates seamlessly with hundreds of tools through open APIs. It lets developers and content creators work in parallel, increasing team efficiency and happiness. Companies such as Shopify, Staples, Atlasssian, Electronic Arts, Chanel, Roche, Vodafone use Contentful to build their mobile and web products, voice controlled apps and more.
We’re growing rapidly and we have secured over $330 million in funding from top-tier partners such as Tiger Global, Sapphire Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, General Catalyst and Benchmark.
More than 650 people from 70 nations contribute their energy and creativity to Contentful, working from hubs in Berlin, San Francisco, Denver and distributed around the world.
Everyone is welcome here!
“Everyone is welcome here” is a celebrated component of our culture. At Contentful, we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We believe that our products and services benefit from our diverse backgrounds and experiences and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, physical [dis]ability, or length of time spent unemployed. We invite you to apply and join us!
If you need reasonable accommodations at any point during the application or interview process, please let your recruiting coordinator know.
By clicking “Apply for this job,” I acknowledge that I have read the “Contentful’s Candidate Privacy Notice”, and hereby consent to the collection, processing, use, and storage of my personal information as described therein.