About the opportunity
The Sales Operations Manager - Partnerships will play a critical role in supporting the Sales and Partnerships organizations by helping to improve infrastructure including tools, systems, and analytics. This role requires a candidate who is highly analytical with the ability to synthesize data and make sound business recommendations to the team. As the Sales Operations Manager - Partnerships you are responsible for identifying KPIs, budgeting, building consensus with internal and external stakeholders, and executing initiatives. In this role, you will build relationships with internal teams such as Marketing, PR, Sales, and Finance to support the successful execution of your projects. You should have strong knowledge of the agency ecosystem and the tools to support it. The Sales Operations Manager - Partnerships must be a strong leader, self-directed, well organized, detail-oriented, and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
What to expect?
- Assist in the development, improvement, and implementation of processes for a smooth end-to-end partner and sales process/lifecycle
- Help to drive discipline and accuracy around sales forecasting driven by partnerships
- Support partner analytics, reporting, and forecasting on a quarterly, monthly, and ad-hoc basis
- Assist with creation of reports & dashboards within Salesforce.com and InsightsSquared
- Create, analyze and translate key insights from forecasts, key business drivers, trends, and operating metrics into actionable processes
- Collaborate on strategic Salesforce.com and InsightsSquared reporting processes
- Support in program managing the implementation of a Partner Portal
- Develop enablement tools and content to ensure seamless execution of Partner Portal
- Document data validation and permissions for the execution of Partner Portal
- Track revenue performance across the agency portfolio to determine trends
- Improve partner success tracking, measurement, and reporting
What you need to be successful
- Executive-level presence, communication skills, professionalism, and relationship management, with external and internal partner
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment, is adaptable, versatile and detail-oriented
- Previous startup SaaS experience
- 3-5 years experience working in partnerships and managing projects
- Deep sales process and methodology experience and expertise
- Strong analytical and process definition skills
- Admin level experience with Salesforce
- Admin level experience with Partner Portals
What’s in it for you?
- Join an ambitious tech company reshaping the way people build digital products
- Health, vision, dental insurance, an employee wellness program, life and disability insurance, and a retirement savings plan
- Commuter benefits to help you get to and from work
- A flexible time-off policy and paid holidays
- 16 weeks paid parental leave (after 6 months of employment)
- We set you up for success, equipping you with the latest and greatest hardware
- Use your personal education budget to improve your skills and grow in your career, with extra days off
- Plus, Contentful socks! Oh yeah!
Who are we?
Contentful powers digital experiences for 28% of the Fortune 500 companies and thousands of global brands. Our content platform unifies content in a single hub, structures it for use in any digital channel and integrates seamlessly with hundreds of tools through open APIs. It lets developers and content creators work in parallel, increasing team efficiency and happiness. Companies such as Co-op, Spotify, Bang&Olufson, N26, Swarovski use Contentful to build their mobile and web products, voice controlled apps and more.
We’re growing rapidly and are backed by over $150 million in funding from top-tier venture capital firms like Sapphire Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, General Catalyst and Benchmark.
More than 500 people from 70 nations contribute their energy and creativity to Contentful, working from hubs in Berlin, San Francisco and distributed around the world.
Everyone is welcome here!
“Everyone is welcome here” is a celebrated component of our culture. At Contentful, we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We believe that our products and services benefit from our diverse backgrounds and experiences and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, physical [dis]ability or length of time spent unemployed. We invite you to apply and join us!By clicking “Apply for this job,” I acknowledge that I have read the “Contentful’s Candidate Privacy Notice”, and hereby consent to the collection, processing, use, and storage of my personal information as described therein.