About the opportunity
Contentful is looking for an ambitious individual to manage a portfolio of technology partners within our partner ecosystem. This person will execute Contentful's ISV strategy, identifying prospects, and implementing the programs that will enable our customers to succeed in reaching their goals.
At Contentful, the Partner Team is core to the success of our customers. We consistently strive to understand how we can make the customer experience better. Regardless if you are working with an agency partner, consultant, SaaS partner, or a large strategic partner, the ultimate goal is to find ways to make our customers succeed. 1+1 can equal 3.
As Technology Partner Manager you’ll develop and drive Contentful’s business relationships with key Independent Software Vendors (ISVs) across our European Partner Ecosystem. You’ll be responsible for two or three verticals of partners depending on your experience and interests. Verticals include, but are not limited to, e-Commerce, Marketing Technology (MarTech), Translations, and Cloud Infrastructure. You’ll be responsible for the entire lifecycle, from strategy to recruiting, integrations, and launches as well as ongoing joint marketing and GTM activities.
Within your verticals, you’ll become a subject matter expert, advising customers and prospects as well as internal teams on what vendors to select and industry trends that will be relevant to Contentful’s customers.
What to expect?
- Key contact point at Contentful for ISV technology partners
- Proactively identify possible technology partners that will benefit from an integration or connection with Contentful.
- Help partners navigate the process to get an integration listed on the Contentful Marketplace.
- Plan, develop, and execute with partner marketing, GTM activities based on joint planning and development with partners (events, webinars, white papers…)
- Work closely with partner enablement to train Contentful’s GTM teams on our partners’ offerings and their GTM teams on Contentful’s value proposition
- Work closely with the sales team on a pipeline of opportunities via customer mapping exercises and joint events
- Be the subject matter expert on your assigned verticals. Advising customers and prospects on selecting vendors and updating internal teams on industry trends.
- Facilitate meaningful relationships between Contentful and our partners’ team. This ranges from partners’ executives, marketing, sales, product managers, and engineers.
- Work closely with the partnership team, product management, product marketing, and partner marketing on how to continue to grow the Contentful partner program.
- Work with partners and customers to understand how 1+1=3.
What you need to be successful?
- 4+ years of partner management or relevant sales experience, preferably with Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) or Marketing Technology (MarTech)
- Available to travel 30% of the time in EMEA
- Strong program management skills
- Can operate in a fast-moving, changing environment.
- Strong public speaking skills
- Experience in managing across multiple teams within an organization
- Ability to manage a revenue number
- Have a passion for working with partners and developing solutions that benefit our joint customers
- Ability to quickly understand technical concepts and to explain them to audiences of varying technical competency
- Nice to have: You speak another European language at a conversational level
What's in it for you?
- Join an ambitious tech company reshaping the way people build digital products.
- We set you up for success, equipping you with the latest and greatest hardware
- Get fit! We offer a variety of health and fitness classes and a discount on Urban Sports Club.
- Use your personal education budget to improve your skills and grow in your career. Join a free German class or one of our many internal learning initiatives!
- Plus, Contentful socks! Oh yeah!
Who are we?
Contentful powers digital experiences for 28% of the Fortune 500 companies and thousands of global brands. Our content platform unifies content in a single hub, structures it for use in any digital channel and integrates seamlessly with hundreds of tools through open APIs. It lets developers and content creators work in parallel, increasing team efficiency and happiness. Companies such as Co-op, Spotify, Bang & Olufsen, N26 and Swarovski use Contentful to build their mobile and web products, voice controlled apps and more.
We’re growing rapidly and are backed by over $150 million in funding from top-tier venture capital firms like Sapphire Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, General Catalyst and Benchmark.
More than 350 people from 70 nations contribute their energy and creativity to Contentful, working from hubs in Berlin, San Francisco and distributed locations around the world.
“Everyone is welcome here” — it's a celebrated component of our culture. At Contentful, we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We believe that our products and services benefit from our diverse backgrounds and experiences and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, physical [dis]ability or length of time spent unemployed. We look forward to your application!
By clicking “Apply for this job,” I acknowledge that I have read the “Contentful’s Candidate Privacy Notice”, and hereby acknowledge and accept the collection, processing, use, and storage of my personal data as described therein.