ConnectWise is the world's leading software company dedicated to the success of IT Solution providers. As a company our vision is to power a thriving IT ecosystem that transforms what's possible for SMBs. How we do this is by empowering IT solution providers with unmatched software, services, and community to achieve their most ambitious vision of success
ConnectWise provides a work environment where each colleague is valued for their perspectives, skills and talents, is treated respectfully, can communicate openly and is encouraged to develop to their full potential as a contributor to the success of the company and the communities we serve. We value our colleagues and offer a competitive benefits package including medical, retirement investment plans, flexible time away, community volunteer opportunities, master’s assistance program and colleague recognition programs.
The Project Manager is responsible for overseeing the successful completion and delivery of all assigned projects within their specified timelines, budgets, and scope. This role works in partnership with cross-functional teams to identify potential problems and provide effective solutions in reaction to the application of concepts, techniques, knowledge, or processes developed to support the assigned projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provides support to cross-functional teams, with a high attention to detail
• Researches, analyzes, and documents findings
• May coach and review the work of other team members
• Collects and manages requirements from all stakeholders for each assigned project
• Creates and maintains detailed business project plans and status reports • Ensures task lists and timelines for projects exist and are updated and reviewed
• Obtains updates from all project participants and covers the plans during calls with a special focus on upcoming milestones, missed dates, and project risks
• Organizes project meetings and ensures appropriate documents are prepared and updated for these meetings
• Serves as a main point of contact for various business units to ensure teams remain in synergy
• Manages project management of service offerings/launches/changes throughout implementation
• Identifies and presents innovative and creative service solutions • Identifies business and operational requirements based upon the objectives of each service
• Coordinates and builds strong working relationships with cross-functional teams
• Motivates people involved in the project to complete tasks on time
• Identifies gaps, pain points, and opportunities for change
• Makes recommendations based on facts and validation at a qualitative and quantitative level using multiple sources
• Monitors internal processes for efficiency and validity during pre- and post-project execution
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities Required:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Ability to manage projects and processes independently with limited supervision
• Advanced knowledge of applicable work area
• Ability to situationally adapt and understand new technology/processes as per business requirement
• Excellent communication and time management skills
• Ability to exercise tact and good interpersonal skills
• Strong project management and group facilitation skills
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to be pro-active, with a sense of urgency
• Ability to read, understand, and communicate technical documentation
• Ability work in a fast-paced environment that is continuously changing
Educational/Vocational/Previous Experience Recommendations:
• Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent business experience
• 3+ years of relevant experience
• Preferred: Experience in strategic planning and implementation
- Hybrid or Remote depending on location
ConnectWise is an Equal Opportunity Employer, dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and providing a workplace free from discrimination and harassment. ConnectWise provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, military/veteran status, marital status, familial or parental status, or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable federal, state and local laws.
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this job. Other duties may be assigned as needed. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process, please contact us at email@example.com or 1-800-671-6898.