commercetools - we are:
- The competitive sort: We didn’t become the fastest growing, highest ever valued SaaS software company in digital commerce with nearly 100% year-over-year growth by sitting on the sidelines.
- Inspired: Continually exploring what’s possible — the innovators of headless commerce, the visionaries behind MACH — our patented tech has radically disrupted the world of enterprise ecommerce software - and we are just getting started.
- Valued: Smart, strong, passionate individuals hailing from over 50 countries across the globe, speaking over 43 languages, and collectively embracing diversity, encouraging inclusion, and fostering a culture of caring.
- Driven: We push the limits, technology, and ourselves to retain the trust of some of the world’s leading and fastest growing brands every single day.
Our Digital Marketing team is growing! We are looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to oversee our performance channels for the US market. In this role, you will plan and further develop our paid ads strategy, as well as examine different value propositions and messaging to find the best angle to introduce our innovative product to various target groups.
- Plan, set up, optimize, and develop all performance channels, with a focus on social ads (Google, Twitter, LinkedIn)
- Identify, evaluate, and develop additional online marketing channels, such as Bing Ads, YouTube Ads, etc.
- Be responsible for paid ad campaigns across search, display, and social, as well as retargeting networks through research, assessment, and testing of keyword and audience performance
- Generate qualified traffic and leads via paid ad campaigns
- Collaborate cross-functionally with other marketing teams to create content for marketing ads, campaigns, and landing pages
- Deliver insights for email marketing campaigns and lead qualification
- Evaluate campaign performance to identify and implement potential improvements
- Create reports and KPI evaluation using our performance analytics tools (Google Analytics / Hubspot) for elaborate, data-based recommendations and improvements
- Provide ongoing support for tasks related to email marketing campaigns and marketing automation, conversion optimization, and lead qualification
- 3+ years of experience in online performance marketing, ideally within a B2B environment
- Knowledge and experience working within Google Ads and LinkedIn Ads
- High affinity for analytics, web technology, and tracking (e.g. Google Tag Manager)
- Technical comprehension and strong analytical know-how with a hands-on mentality
- Excellent communication abilities, both verbal and written
- Enjoy project ownership and be driven, proactive, and a problem-solver
- Basic understanding of the e-commerce market in the Americas
We care about your Growth and Well-being
☀️ Remote Work: Up to 60 days/year from a country different from your base country
💻 Open Learning & Development Budget
📚 ct Academy: Regular internal training sessions
🙌 Our Benefits: Check them out here
⌚️ Flexibility: Morning person or night owl? We believe in outcome and motivated employees
🚀 Mindset & Growth: A diverse, creative workspace with an international culture & learning environment
For US-based roles
🩺 Well-Being: 100% employer-covered medical, dental, and vision insurance for employees and dependents
🌴 Work-Life Balance: Generous time off for personal time, vacation, parental leave, holidays, well-being, bereavement and volunteering
💰 Prepare For Your Future: 401k with company match
👐 Get Involved: Opportunities to join our Happiness Committee, Engage the Change DEI organization, Culture Committee, fitness challenges, artistic channels, and more!
💪 Our differences make us stronger
We believe that our diversity makes us a stronger team. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds - not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes us better.
At commercetools, we are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to fair hiring practices regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
💲 Our target compensation for this role is $75,000-85,000 OTE, but we are flexible based on experience and skill level.
Are you ready? Come grow with us!