commercetools - we are:
- The competitive sort: We didn’t become the fastest growing, highest ever valued SaaS software company in digital commerce with nearly 100% year-over-year growth by sitting on the sidelines.
- Inspired: Continually exploring what’s possible — the innovators of headless commerce, the visionaries behind MACH — our patented tech has radically disrupted the world of enterprise ecommerce software - and we are just getting started.
- Valued: Smart, strong, passionate individuals hailing from over 50 countries across the globe, speaking over 43 languages, and collectively embracing diversity, encouraging inclusion, and fostering a culture of caring.
- Driven: We push the limits, technology, and ourselves to retain the trust of some of the world’s leading and fastest growing brands every single day.
We are looking for an accomplished, quota-carrying sales professional to share their skills to expand our customer base for named accounts in French speaking Europe. If you have a passion for SaaS sales and an interest in how it can impact businesses AND gain technology sales experience, we want to talk with you.
This opportunity provides unique chances to grow personally as well as expertly, and gives you the opportunity to work remotely within in Europe, ideally in Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland, Spain, or UK.
- Prospect, qualify and develop a robust and strategic sales pipeline and customers
- Communicate the value of commercetools’ solutions to C-level executives and other senior enterprise decision-makers
- Conduct discovery and execute on sales process to uncover needs of large, enterprise companies
- Develop a strategic plan for your named accounts to meet monthly, quarterly and annual bookings and revenue objectives
- Timely and accurate updating of Salesforce.com CRM, forecasts and pipeline data to ensure the generation of accurate account and management reports
- Work with our Partner Team and Partners directly to identify and work on opportunities
- Positivity. Negativity is the enemy of progress.
- Trust & Transparency. Promote direct and continuous feedback.
- Learning. Be proud if you’ve failed at something. Think big, start small, learn fast!
What you need to succeed:
- 3 up to 5+ years in SaaS or related direct application sales
- Excel in both personal ambition and collaborative teamwork
- Have excellent language and communication skills (French and English), which you have successfully applied in previous sales roles
- Organisational skills and attention to detail are important and the ability to prioritise in a fast-paced environment
- A self-starter, independent, team-oriented, has a structured way of working with the ability to see whole picture
- Good understanding of sales performance metrics and must be driven with an extreme sense of urgency to deliver
- Can develop and understand complex business processes/business models and embodies a consultative approach
- Very comfortable with team working, able to create an emphatic and meaningful relationship with stakeholders remotely
- Have experience of Salesforce CRM, Hubspot, Google Suite and a sales methodology e.g. MEDDICC
We care about your Growth and Well-being
☀️ Remote Work: Up to 60 days/year from a country different from your base country
💻 Open Learning & Development Budget
📚 ct Academy: Regular internal training sessions
🙌 Our Benefits: Fruit baskets and kicker tables were yesterday - check out our benefits here
⌚️ Flexibility: Morning person or night owl? We believe in outcome and motivated employees
🚀 Mindset & Growth: A diverse workspace with an open, international culture & learning environment
Are you ready? Come grow with us!
🔍 Are you looking for something else? Check out our Career Page and our Website for more information.
We are all different and that is what makes us stronger! We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company better.
commercetools celebrates being a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. If your professional profile aligns with our specific hiring requirements and company culture, then we encourage you to apply. We will assess your competencies, future potential, approach to learning and self-development and passion, and not your age, color, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, familial status, genetics, or disability.