At CommerceIQ, we help consumer brands accelerate their retail ecommerce market share growth and profitability through machine learning algorithms. We are building the world’s most complete and sophisticated Retail Ecommerce Management Platform, which connects and intelligently automates the management of retail ecommerce channels like Amazon, Walmart, and Instacart, across the entire ecommerce operational chain of retail media management, sales operations, supply chain, and digital self analytics.
We are in hyper growth mode, having recently raised our Series D funding at unicorn valuation (>$1B) and ended our third year of triple-digit revenue growth. Continued acceleration of our growth is fueled by landing new customers, expanding our platform through new products, managing new retail ecommerce platforms, and delivering exceptional customer service to unlock high net retention rates.
Roles and responsibilities :
- Manage the performance and career development of a team of engineers, and own significant parts of CIQ applications that require design, architecture, and coding (Both Frontend and Backend).
- Participate with senior management in developing a long-term technology roadmap.
- Be a role model and professional coach for engineers with a strong bias for action and focus on high standards.
- Work with peers across teams to support and leverage a shared technical stack.
- Manage teams to scale distributed applications, make architectural trade-offs applying right design patterns, review code, and deliver with speed and quality.
- Produce high-quality software that is unit tested, code reviewed, and checked in regularly for continuous integration.
- Work with multiple stakeholders to understand business, prioritise and execute based on company goals and priorities.
- Be the custodian of process and SDLC best practices within the team.
- Own hiring goals for the team and hire the best.
- Delivery and tech ownership of all roadmap / tech items for the team.
What you need to succeed :
- Should have proficiency in full stack development along with good experience in AWS.
- Should be aware of Software development best practices .
- 8+ years of relevant engineering work experience.
- 5+ years software design, coding in Java / equivalent and a good understanding of frontend technologies.
- Track record in partnering with recruiting to hire and build incredible engineering teams.
- Actively coached, mentored and grew team members in their careers.
- 1+ years of management experience in building small to medium-sized teams, demonstrating growth and a track record of successful deliveries.
- Good understanding and experience in practising SDLC best practices.
Preferred Qualifications :
- 5+ years of experience in building and working with production grade systems.
- Shipped several large-scale projects with dependencies across multiple teams.
- Built and delivered on successful cross-functional partnerships across multiple teams.
- Been actively involved in creation and execution of technical strategy and roadmap.
- Strong believer in innovation culture and Engineering driven ideas.
- Experience in release management and agile methodologies.