At CommerceIQ, we help consumer brands accelerate their retail ecommerce market share growth and profitability through machine learning algorithms. We are building the world’s most complete and sophisticated Retail Ecommerce Management Platform, which connects and intelligently automates the management of retail ecommerce channels like Amazon, Walmart, and Instacart, across the entire ecommerce operational chain of retail media management, sales operations, supply chain, and digital self analytics.
We are in hyper growth mode, having recently raised our Series D funding at unicorn valuation (>$1B) and ended our third year of triple-digit revenue growth. Continued acceleration of our growth is fueled by landing new customers, expanding our platform through new products, managing new retail ecommerce platforms, and delivering exceptional customer service to unlock high net retention rates.
This role is remote-first, with a strong preference for candidates based in the Bay Area.
CommerceIQ is hiring for a dynamic, growth-oriented Vice President of Product Marketing to own positioning, messaging, launches, customer collateral, sales enablement assets, and commercial success of our entire product offering.
In this role, you will lead with an "outside-in" perspective, leveraging your expertise in buyer personas, industry trends, competition analysis, unique product capabilities, and the needs of our sales teams. Your primary focus will be on creating a winning go-to-market (GTM) program, encompassing go-to-market planning and execution, product launch and release planning, product education, and the development of demand generation tools for new customer acquisition and upsells. You will lead a dynamic team in developing and executing comprehensive product marketing strategies that drive demand, showcase differentiation, and ensure the success of our B2B SaaS offerings.
The ideal candidate will bring a track record of successfully launching new products that become true “must haves” within each customer and are recognized as the clear category leader by customers, prospects, and the analysts.
What You'll Do:
- Drive go-to-market activities (GTM) including thought leadership, market analysis, competitive landscape, value proposition, differentiated messaging, pricing, and packaging for suite of CommerceIQ products
- Create/orchestrate product collateral including value proposition, brochures, blogs, white papers, presentations, demos etc., for customer facing and sales enablement needs.
- Lead creative messaging and positioning creation that crisply conveys customer value, business outcomes, and our differentiation.
- Create and execute a plan that drives product adoption and revenue growth.
- Create sales enablement tools and activate them to ensure product messaging and differentiators are known and understood by sales, customer success, and partners.
- Influence and create positioning for analyst relations around the product, to ensure coverage and a leading position in analyst reports.
- Act as a spokesperson for the product, to support speaking engagements in events, webinars, analyst briefings, etc.
- Work closely with Product Management colleagues to understand product roadmap, features, differentiators, and customer value in order to communicate clear and concise use cases for our customers.
- Collaborate closely with sales, product management, demand generation, corporate marketing, customer success, and external partners.
- Lead the Product Marketing team, fostering a collaborative and high-performing culture
What You'll Bring:
- Demonstrated success in strategically positioning new products for market leadership and supporting a high-growth “land-and-expand” business model.
- 15+ years of product marketing or related experience at SaaS companies, with a deep understanding of the nuances of eCommerce and the challenges specific to this sector.
- Experience managing marketing budgets effectively, allocating resources efficiently, and demonstrating a strong return on investment (ROI) for marketing expenditures.
- Natural curiosity to deeply understand what motivates our buyers and the art of the possible for our products to deliver amazing results for our customers
- Ability to manage and deliver multiple cross-functional projects simultaneously
- Expertise in developing and executing GTM strategies, positioning, packaging and sales enablement.
- Demonstrated leadership excellence, team building and management skills
- Experience marketing a product suite within a larger SaaS platform.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Proven ability to collaborate cross-functionally with peers and senior leadership to achieve organizational goals, reflecting your leadership and team-oriented approach.
- Excellent influencing and consensus-building skills.
- Track record of contributing to revenue and growth, handling change and ambiguity and inturn create stability when possible to achieve results
- Undergraduate degree required, MBA preferred
Benefits & Perks:
- Highly competitive pay, benefits, and early stage stock options
- Unlimited PTO and seven paid company holidays
- Work from home benefits including flex WFH hours and home office set-up reimbursement
- Monthly cell phone, internet, and gym/fitness reimbursement
- Comprehensive health, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- 401K plan, FSA, and HSA programs
- Long-term and short-term disability
Help us build the future of ecommerce. Apply now or learn more at https://commerceiq.ai!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other category prohibited by applicable law.