At CommerceIQ, we help consumer brands accelerate their retail ecommerce market share growth and profitability through machine learning algorithms. We are building the world’s most complete and sophisticated Retail Ecommerce Management Platform, which connects and intelligently automates the management of retail ecommerce channels like Amazon, Walmart, and Instacart, across the entire ecommerce operational chain of retail media management, sales operations, supply chain, and digital self analytics.
We are in hyper growth mode, having recently raised our Series D funding at unicorn valuation (>$1B) and ended our third year of triple-digit revenue growth. Continued acceleration of our growth is fueled by landing new customers, expanding our platform through new products, managing new retail ecommerce platforms, and delivering exceptional customer service to unlock high net retention rates.
SDET 3 (Individual Contributor), can eventually transition to a lead role
@CommerceIQ, you will:
- Responsible for contributing to all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Responsible for setting up and implementation of test automation strategy from Functional and Non functional perspective for one module or multiple modules who you work with.
- Responsible for finding innovative ways to optimize the test strategy for maximizing ROI from areas which are undertaken for automation.
- Responsible for addition of new capabilities and features in the automation framework which is used by the entire QA team for test automation.
- You are also responsible for managing and maintaining test coverage through periodic reports to engineering and stakeholders.
- This is an expert role and demands a complete hands on contribution on single or multiple projects simultaneously.
- Working directly with developers and product managers to conceptualize, build, test and release products/features.
Experience : 5-8 Years of experience in software testing.
- Should have a solid understanding of testing principles, testing types, and methodologies.
- Solid knowledge of SQL
- Should be able design, develop, and implement the test automation framework from scratch.
- Experience in Database Testing.
- Understand functional/technical specifications and analyze server logs.
- Hands-on experience in any one of the UI automation tools. Cypress is preferred.
- Hands-on experience in web service testing and API automation using Rest Assured/Postman.
- Hands on experience in performance testing using tools like Jmeter
- Exposure to Amazon AWS or similar cloud providers
- Exposure with linux commands and shell scripts.
- Hands-on-Experience in CI-CD tools like Jenkins
- Excellent communication, collaboration, reporting, analytical, problem-solving skills and troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge of design principles, fundamentals of architecture, quality processes, and estimation techniques
- Understanding of relational and/or non-relation databases
- Experience with building testing tools that are highly available, scalable, and reliable on a cloud platform
- Experience in troubleshooting and resolving challenges for existing testing tools/frameworks
- Experience with evaluation of open-source frameworks, libraries, and tools
- Functional testing + API + UI Automation, Load/Performance testing