At CommerceIQ, we help consumer brands accelerate their retail ecommerce market share growth and profitability through machine learning algorithms. We are building the world’s most complete and sophisticated Retail Ecommerce Management Platform, which connects and intelligently automates the management of retail ecommerce channels like Amazon, Walmart, and Instacart, across the entire ecommerce operational chain of retail media management, sales operations, supply chain, and digital self analytics.
We are in hyper growth mode, having recently raised our Series D funding at unicorn valuation (>$1B) and ended our third year of triple-digit revenue growth. Continued acceleration of our growth is fueled by landing new customers, expanding our platform through new products, managing new retail ecommerce platforms, and delivering exceptional customer service to unlock high net retention rates.
SDE II: Cost Optimisation
Function: Software Engineering → Backend
- You will be responsible for building a reliable, scalable lakehouse based horizontal data platform that will provide a unified data model across all CIQ product linesYou will be working on problems that span from product to infrastructure including: distributed systems, at-scale service architecture and monitoring, workflow orchestration, and developer experience.
- Deliver reliable and high performance services for storing and accessing huge amounts of data on cloud storage backends.
- You will be responsible for innovating, researching, proposing, and discussing the design with your peers.
- You will be responsible to solve problems at their root, stepping back to understand the broader context.
- You will be responsible for solving complex scalability problems and building highly scalable softwares systems.
Requirement: Skills: Java, Spring, Microservices, AWS,
- 3+ years of experience in designing, building, shipping, and maintaining highly available, and scalable backend distributed systems.
- Knowledge on AWS, Spark, Databases, Streaming, Containers, Kubernetes will be an added advantage.
- Prior experience of building things ground up at scale is an added advantage.
- Strong object-oriented design skills, ability to apply design patterns, and an uncannyability to design intuitive modules and class-level interfaces.
- You have familiarity with building and integrating with API based platforms and have an understanding of REST and or other RPC based systems
- You have experience with SQL and noSQL databases.