At CommerceIQ, we help consumer brands accelerate their retail ecommerce market share growth and profitability through machine learning algorithms. We are building the world’s most complete and sophisticated Retail Ecommerce Management Platform, which connects and intelligently automates the management of retail ecommerce channels like Amazon, Walmart, and Instacart, across the entire ecommerce operational chain of retail media management, sales operations, supply chain, and digital self analytics.
We are in hyper growth mode, having recently raised our Series D funding at unicorn valuation (>$1B) and ended our third year of triple-digit revenue growth. Continued acceleration of our growth is fueled by landing new customers, expanding our platform through new products, managing new retail ecommerce platforms, and delivering exceptional customer service to unlock high net retention rates.
At e.fundamentals, we are passionate about building a high growth environment for our business, our clients, and ourselves where everyone can thrive. As the growth of online grocery revenue has accelerated, so has the requirement for better insights to understand performance and growth opportunities in this dynamic environment. We are looking for a Global Account Director who knows how to build and foster ongoing relationships that deliver long term value to our customers.
Working as part of the Customer Success team, you will play a critical role in the leadership, strategy and growth of our global clients. Customer Success is at the heart of what we do so you should have CPG experience working in sales, category management, or marketing, and ecommerce. This is an exciting time to join our fast growing digital shelf analytics company.
What You'll Do:
- Listen to customers, understand business objectives, align on a joint success plan, and focus on how we use our product to help customers meet those needs
- Work within e.fundamentals to coordinate internal and external resources to deliver long term value to our customers
- Owning, developing and maintaining long-term customer relationships
- Provide support with training, questions and troubleshooting customer issues
- Be an expert on the CommerceIQ platform and act as a vital resource, effectively showcasing our services and new products to existing customers, helping them to continually improve and grow online market share
- Be the voice of customers, collaborating with our internal teams to shape new features and help us rapidly develop a product, which supports CommerceIQ’s retail management vision
- Ensure that our client’s senior management understands the CommerceIQ retail ecommerce management vision, the value it delivers to them and how it might be executed within their business
- Effectively working with our clients to ensure we are delivering ROI goals and finding new areas where we can add value
- Ensure we maintain our world class net promoter score with our customers
- Ensure our customers continue to leverage our solution, see value and renew their contracts
- Deliver net revenue increases of at least 150% year on year
What You'll Bring:
- 7+ years experience working in Sales, Category Management or Marketing for a CPG company
- Ideally 5+ years in a customer facing role and running enterprise-level engagements
- Experience working in ecommerce
- Experience in handling relationships with VP, SVP, and C-level executives of enterprise-level companies
- Track record of retaining and renewing Enterprise customers
- Willingness to travel as needed to meet with clients (when travel resumes)
Benefits & Perks:
- Company pension scheme
- Usual public holidays and a further 25 working days' holidays
- Life & family-friendly working arrangements
- Fully remote, with the potential to travel to internal / client meetings when travel resumes
- Private medical insurance
- Company Life insurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
Help us build the future of ecommerce. Apply now or learn more at https://commerceiq.ai!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.