At CommerceIQ, we help consumer brands accelerate their retail ecommerce market share growth and profitably through machine learning and algorithms. We are building the world’s most complete and sophisticated Retail Ecommerce Management Platform, which connects and intelligently automates the management of retail ecommerce channels like Amazon, Walmart, and Instacart, across the entire ecommerce operational chain of retail media management, sales operations, supply chain, and digital self analytics.
We are in hyper growth mode, having recently raised our Series D funding at unicorn valuation (>$1B) and ended our third year of triple-digit revenue growth. Continued acceleration of our growth is fueled by landing new customers, expanding our platform through new products, managing new retail ecommerce platforms, and delivering exceptional customer service to unlock high net retention rates.
What You'll Do:
- Execute demand generation strategy, in partnership other team members and agency partners, across digital channels, email programs, events/webinars and customer cross-sell tactics
- Create optimized programs to generate leads and adoptions at scale across a number of audience segments
- Partner with the Events team to promote, execute, and track webinar and event engagement
- Assist in creating account-based marketing (ABM) strategies and campaigns to engage key target accounts and connect them with account teams through personalized experiences
- Help establish and manage partnerships with key industry organizations
- Develop email engagement program strategy and content to nurture pipeline
- Leverage reporting to inform optimization recommendations on how to maximize budget and allocate resources toward highest return on investment (ROI)
- Partner with Sales Enablement to coach Sales on campaign strategy, content and marketing operations, and to effectively optimize internal operations
- Work directly with Product Marketing, Content Marketing, Marketing Automation and Web Development teams to create relevant content, build converting landing pages, and design engaging ad creative
What You'll Bring:
- 3-5+ years of experience in Digital Marketing/Demand Gen
- Experience with ABM, Paid Media, Events and Customer Marketing
- 2+ Salesforce experience
- Hubspot or Marketo is a plus
- Competency with analytical, data-driven work
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Adaptable to a fast-paced working environment and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Highly collaborative spirit
- B2B Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) experience preferred but not required
Benefits & Perks:
- Highly competitive pay, benefits, and early stage stock options
- Unlimited PTO and seven paid company holidays
- Company-wide recharge day on the last Friday of every month - the whole company takes the day off!
- No meetings after noon on Fridays
- Work from home benefits including flex WFH hours and home office set-up reimbursement
- Monthly cell phone, internet, and gym/fitness reimbursement
- Comprehensive health, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- 401K plan, FSA, and HSA programs
- Long-term and short-term disability
Help us build the future of ecommerce. Apply now or learn more at https://commerceiq.ai!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.