At CommerceIQ, we help consumer brands accelerate their retail ecommerce market share growth and profitably through machine learning and algorithms. We are building the world’s most complete and sophisticated Retail Ecommerce Management Platform, which connects and intelligently automates the management of retail ecommerce channels like Amazon, Walmart, and Instacart, across the entire ecommerce operational chain of retail media management, sales operations, supply chain, and digital self analytics.
We are in hyper growth mode, having recently raised our Series D funding at unicorn valuation (>$1B) and ended our third year of triple-digit revenue growth. Continued acceleration of our growth is fueled by landing new customers, expanding our platform through new products, managing new retail ecommerce platforms, and delivering exceptional customer service to unlock high net retention rates.
This position can be based anywhere in the US. - United States - Remote
CommerceIQ has an amazing opportunity for an innovative, growth-oriented Product Marketing Manager, Ecommerce Sales to own positioning, messaging, launches, customer collateral, sales enablement assets, and commercial success of our Ecommerce Sales Management and Supply Chain products.
Leading with an “outside-in” perspective, this role combines expertise on our buyer personas, industry trends, competition, unique product capabilities, and the needs of our sales teams to create a winning go-to-market (GTM) program. This includes go-to-market planning and execution; product launch, release planning and execution; product education and demand generation tools for new customer acquisition and upsells; content development; and sales team enablement to support the buyer journey.
The ideal candidate will bring a track record of successfully launching new products that become true “must haves” within each customer and are recognized as the clear category leader by customers, prospects, and the analysts.
This position can be based anywhere in the US.
What You'll Do
- Drive go-to-market activities (GTM) including thought leadership, market analysis, competitive landscape, value proposition, differentiated messaging, pricing, and packaging for the Ecommerce Sales Management and Supply Chain products.
- Create/orchestrate product collateral including value proposition, brochures, blogs, white papers, presentations, demos etc., for customer facing and sales enablement needs.
- Lead messaging and positioning creation that crisply conveys customer value, business outcomes, and our differentiation.
- Create sales enablement tools and activate them to ensure product messaging and differentiators are known and understood by sales, customer success, and partners.
- Influence and create positioning for analyst relations around the product, to ensure coverage and a leading position in analyst reports.
- Act as a spokesperson for the product, to support speaking engagements in events, webinars, analyst briefings, etc.
- Work closely with Product Management colleagues to understand product roadmap, features, differentiators, and customer value in order to communicate clear and concise use cases for our customers.
- Collaborate closely with sales, product management, demand generation, corporate marketing, customer success, and external partners.
What You'll Bring
- A “been there, done that” experience in positioning new products for market leadership and supporting a high-growth “land-and-expand” business model.
- 5 or more years of product marketing or related experience, preferably with a few years in a fast paced SaaS company.
- Domain expertise in ecommerce sales, supply chain purchasing, ideally with both pure play ecommerce and omnichannel for B2C brands.
- Natural curiosity to deeply understand what motivates our buyers and the art of the possible for our products to deliver amazing results for our customers
- Ability to manage and deliver multiple projects simultaneously.
- Expertise in positioning, packaging and sales enablement.
- Experience marketing a product suite within a larger SaaS platform preferred.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Ability to work cross-functionally with peers and senior leadership to achieve goals.
- Excellent influencing and consensus-building skills.
What You'll Get
- Early stage stock options
- Generous holiday and time off policy including unlimited PTO
- Last Friday of every month off for the whole company
- No meetings on Friday afternoons
- WFH benefits including, flex work from home hours, mobile and broadband reimbursement
- Fitness reimbursement, home office set-up fees
- 401K plan, FSA and HSA programs
- Health insurance, Life Insurance, long-term and short-term disability
CommerceIQ’s Vision: Unlocking profitable ecommerce growth for consumer brands through intelligent automation.
- Customer Obsession
- Take Ownership & Deliver Results
- Bias for Action
- Dive Deep
- Curiosity & Self-Learning
- Hire & Develop the Best
- Win as a Team
- Think Big, Take Bets, and Innovate
Do you want to craft the future of ecommerce? For a confidential discussion APPLY NOW or you can learn more at https://commerceiq.ai
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.