At CommerceIQ, we help consumer brands accelerate their retail ecommerce market share growth and profitably through machine learning and algorithms. We are building the world’s most complete and sophisticated Retail Ecommerce Management Platform, which connects and intelligently automates the management of retail ecommerce channels like Amazon, Walmart, and Instacart, across the entire ecommerce operational chain of retail media management, sales operations, supply chain, and digital self analytics.
We are in hyper growth mode, having recently raised our Series D funding at unicorn valuation (>$1B) and ended our third year of triple-digit revenue growth. Continued acceleration of our growth is fueled by landing new customers, expanding our platform through new products, managing new retail ecommerce platforms, and delivering exceptional customer service to unlock high net retention rates.
Fueled by our customer and business growth, we’re now looking for seasoned Customer Success Directors to own, run, and grow relationships with our key clients, ensuring they are successfully adopting the product.
The goal of our Customer Success Directors at CommerceIQ is, simply, to help our customers achieve profitable revenue growth using our platform. They do so by partnering with the CommerceIQ Customer Success Team and other cross-functional partners to onboard, train, and provide day-today support for our customers. Since we partner with e-commerce sales and marketing operations teams on growing their Amazon business, our Customer Success Directors need to be skilled at understanding the customer’s business priorities and able to map the product capabilities of CommerceIQ and the Amazon e-commerce platform.
What You'll Do:
- Understand customer needs, align on a joint success plan, then focus on how we use our product to help customers meet those needs
- Own the client relationship, helping them to identify goals, keep them on track and work to make sure important action items are delivered to the customer on time
- Be an expert on the CommerceIQ platform and act as a vital resource for helping with training, questions and troubleshooting customer issues
- Be the voice of your customers, collaborating with our internal teams to shape new features and help us rapidly develop a product 10x better than the competition
- Focus on moving the needle with respect to the client’s KPIs and continuously showcase the value of CommerceIQs platform throughout the engagement period
- Advise our Sales team on upselling & cross-selling opportunities that will help our customers succeed
What You'll Bring:
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Business, Marketing, Communication, Economics or related field
- 8+ total years of professional work experience
- 6+ years experience in running enterprise-level engagements working in the e-commerce industry at a brand, consulting firm, agency, Amazon or something similar
- Experience running the e-commerce business within major consumer brands, or running vendor/seller/category businesses at Amazon or managing Amazon marketing budgets at well-respected agencies (AMS, AMG, AAP, etc)
- Strong communication and project management skills.
- An analytical approach to problem-solving with advanced Excel (and/or *SQL) skills, along with project management experience and ability to anticipate and mitigate risks
- Experience in handling relationships with VP, SVP, and C-level executives of enterprise-level companies
- Experience working with omni-channel such as Walmart, Instacart, etc.
- Knowledge of Amazon marketing tools (AMS, AMG, AAP, etc)
- Track record of retaining and renewing Enterprise customers in the SaaS space
Benefits & Perks:
- Highly competitive pay, benefits, and early stage stock options
- Unlimited PTO and seven paid company holidays
- Company-wide recharge day on the last Friday of every month - the whole company takes the day off!
- No meetings after noon on Fridays
- Work from home benefits including flex WFH hours and home office set-up reimbursement
- Monthly cell phone, internet, and gym/fitness reimbursement
- Comprehensive health, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- 401K plan, FSA, and HSA programs
- Long-term and short-term disability
Help us build the future of e-commerce. Apply now or learn more at https://commerceiq.ai!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.