At CommerceIQ, we help consumer brands accelerate their retail ecommerce market share growth and profitably through machine learning and algorithms. We are building the world’s most complete and sophisticated Retail Ecommerce Management Platform, which connects and intelligently automates the management of retail ecommerce channels like Amazon, Walmart, and Instacart, across the entire ecommerce operational chain of retail media management, sales operations, supply chain, and digital self analytics.
We are in hyper growth mode, having recently raised our Series D funding at unicorn valuation (>$1B) and ended our third year of triple-digit revenue growth. Continued acceleration of our growth is fueled by landing new customers, expanding our platform through new products, managing new retail ecommerce platforms, and delivering exceptional customer service to unlock high net retention rates.
Your role as Product Director gives you an opportunity to shape this future and transform the industry. If you are excited about the opportunity to work with smart people who are working on the most cutting solutions to help brands move to this new world, helping to generate billions of dollars of brand value, then this is the role for you. You will get an opportunity to own and drive multiple 0->1 product lines within the CommerceIQ Product Management team.
Problems you’ll get to solve include:
- How to measure category size and share by applying machine learning over sparse data signals
- Mining shopping behavior changes and category insights from Ecommerce data and make it available to category managers and brand managers..
- Scaling the CIQ platform coverage by integrating with multiple retail platforms like Walmart, Kroger, Target etc.
- How to allow brands to go beyond campaign performance data and maximize digital shelf presence to consistently win at the moment of purchase through integrated price, promotions and advertising strategies.
- Optimizing the digital shelf for omni channel shopping behavior on channels like Walmart, Kroger, Target etc.
- Scaling the CommerceIQ platforms to other geographies like EU and Asia.
What You'll Do:
- Own and drive the vision of our product roadmap, balancing short and long-term goals to scale
- Become an ally to our customers, working directly with them to understand their use cases and product pain points
- Evangelize Ecommerce Decision Management Platform and the impact that AI and algorithms can have on our customers' business.
- Work with our customer success and sales teams to collect and analyze feedback, understand market trends and synthesize into roadmap priorities and work closely with UX and engineering for execution
- Manage bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make trade-offs, balance the business needs versus technical constraints, and maximize business benefit while building great customer experiences
- Lead by example. Roll up your sleeves to ensure projects stay on schedule and meet our high standards of quality
What You'll Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree with a technical discipline, MBA preferred
- 6-8 years total experience, 4+ years of product management in software platform or SaaS solutions
- Customer obsession-proven ability to develop innovative product solutions that are grounded in a deep understanding of customer needs
- Experience translating customer needs and ideas into detailed product requirements
- Ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, manage tradeoffs and evaluate opportunistic new ideas with internal and external partners
- Experience with end to end product delivery, overseeing roadmap strategy and execution
- Experience engaging and influencing both peers and senior executives
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Proven ability to use a data driven approach to back up assumptions and drive actions
- Track record of having built successful enterprise analytics and Machine Learning based products.
- Experience with collecting and mining data from the public domain.
- Experience with Amazon or Walmart will be a huge plus.
Benefits & Perks:
- Highly competitive pay, benefits, and early stage stock options
- Unlimited PTO and seven paid company holidays
- Company-wide recharge day on the last Friday of every month - the whole company takes the day off!
- No meetings after noon on Fridays
- Work from home benefits including flex WFH hours and home office set-up reimbursement
- Monthly cell phone, internet, and gym/fitness reimbursement
- Comprehensive health, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- 401K plan, FSA, and HSA programs
- Long-term and short-term disability
Help us build the future of ecommerce. Apply now or learn more at https://commerceiq.ai!