At CommerceIQ, we help consumer brands accelerate their retail ecommerce market share growth and profitably through machine learning and algorithms. We are building the world’s most complete and sophisticated Retail Ecommerce Management Platform, which connects and intelligently automates the management of retail ecommerce channels like Amazon, Walmart, and Instacart, across the entire ecommerce operational chain of retail media management, sales operations, supply chain, and digital self analytics.
We are in hyper growth mode, having recently raised our Series D funding at unicorn valuation (>$1B) and ended our third year of triple-digit revenue growth. Continued acceleration of our growth is fueled by landing new customers, expanding our platform through new products, managing new retail ecommerce platforms, and delivering exceptional customer service to unlock high net retention rates.
Function: Software Engineering → Frontend/Full Stack Development
- You will be responsible for high-end data-driven web application design and development
- You will work closely with UX design, backend engineers, and product management teams to deliver high-quality products at a large scale in a fast-paced environment
- You will be responsible to understand a broad range of data structures and algorithms and apply them to deliver high-performing applications.
- You must have the ability to put in place the necessary front-end test automation to achieve excellent software quality
- You will help us bring high decoupling of the different front end components at CIQ
- 2-5 years of experience in architecting, developing, and delivering large, single-page web applications.
- The ideal candidate will be an experienced React/VueJs developer with exceptional software system design, problem-solving, and object-oriented coding skills.
- Experience with UI Frameworks - React/React Native, Angular or Vue and understanding of MVC pattern.
- Keen design eye to translate wireframes into pixel-perfect web pages and excellent JSON/DOM manipulation skills.
- Solid understanding of DOM, browser caching, asset loading, and how the browser works.
- A high degree of proficiency in web user interface technologies and UI component development will be preferred
- BS or MS in Computer Science/Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, or a similar degree will be considered