At CommerceIQ, we help consumer brands accelerate their retail ecommerce market share growth and profitably through machine learning and algorithms. We are building the world’s most complete and sophisticated Retail Ecommerce Management Platform, which connects and intelligently automates the management of retail ecommerce channels like Amazon, Walmart, and Instacart, across the entire ecommerce operational chain of retail media management, sales operations, supply chain, and digital self analytics.
We are in hyper growth mode, having recently raised our Series D funding at unicorn valuation (>$1B) and ended our third year of triple-digit revenue growth. Continued acceleration of our growth is fueled by landing new customers, expanding our platform through new products, managing new retail ecommerce platforms, and delivering exceptional customer service to unlock high net retention rates.
This position can be based anywhere in the US.
We are currently seeking a strong Senior Enterprise Account Executive to join our growing sales team. We have opportunities across the US on both new business and customer sales teams.
New Business: You will be responsible for driving net new revenue, establish and maintain solid client relationships, and meet/exceed sales targets.
Customer/Key Accounts: You will be responsible for identifying new opportunities within our customer base and employ a proven sales process that builds business value, evangelizes our platform, and drives up-sell and cross-sell, and meet/exceed revenue targets.
You’ll gain a deep understanding of CommerceIQs product solutions and how our e-commerce optimization platform supports industry leaders to grow online sales by leveraging the power of insights and automation. In this position you will be joining a team that is achieving 100%+ yr/yr growth while solidifying the preeminent position in the category that we are creating!
A background in enterprise B2B SaaS and expertise with value-based selling techniques and methodologies is required.
What You’ll Do
- Develop relationships and land new sales with Enterprise Accounts
- Hunt for new opportunities within our target market and employ a proven sales process that build business value, evangelizes our platform, and drives up-sell and cross-sell
- Generating pipeline that leads to closed revenue and quota attainment
- Sell on value and return on investment verse technical functionality
- Own the client relationship throughout the sales process and lifecycle of the customer.
- Be able to successfully connect with, and sell to, multiple levels within an organization
- Create demand by uncovering business problems and matching them to our platform solution
- Work collaboratively with key internal stakeholders to understand the selling-points of new products and provide feedback to the product team on the market response to them
- Focus on moving the needle with respect to the client’s KPIs and showcase the value of the CommerceIQ platform through personalized presentations, demonstrations, and business case development
What You’ll Bring:
- Deep understanding of the way e-commerce businesses operates, and the priorities that drive decisions from the C-level in Enterprise Accounts
- Record of selling 250K+ deals thru strong Business Case and/or Challenger Selling methods
- Proven success in managing relationships, from Power User up to C-level, within large enterprise organizations with many stakeholders
- Track record and expertise in selling in the Amazon or e-commerce ecosystem.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, start-up sales environment with a consistent record of beating quota
- Experience developing proposals, business cases, and other content
- Ability to learn complex business concepts very quickly, define problems accurately while paying attention to detail in the solution
- Ability to develop relationships with clients and internal teams built on trust and credibility
- Exceptional written and oral communications skills, with a strong emphasis on active listening
- Self-driven, motivated and result-oriented
- Experience selling into the heads of e-commerce or marketing leaders - at consumer product manufacturers is highly desirable, but not a requirement
- Exhibit and value all of our leadership principles, such as being Customer Obsessed, Taking Ownership and Driving Results, and Thinking Big
- Bonus points: Experience working with a SaaS provider in the e-commerce ecosystem or selling
What You’ll Get:
- Early stage stock options
- Generous holiday and time off policy including unlimited PTO
- Last Friday of every month off for the whole company
- No meetings on Friday afternoons
- WFH benefits including, flex work from home hours, mobile and broadband reimbursement
- Fitness reimbursement, home office set-up fees
- 401K plan, FSA and HSA programs
- Health insurance, Life Insurance, Long-term, and short-term disability
CommerceIQ’s Vision: To build the modern operating system for brands to win in e-commerce.
- Customer Obsession
- Take Ownership & Deliver Results
- Bias for Action
- Dive Deep
- Curiosity & Self-Learning
- Hire & Develop the Best
- Win as a Team
- Think Big, Take Bets, and Innovate
Do you want to craft the future of e-commerce? For a confidential discussion APPLY NOW or you can learn more at https://commerceiq.ai
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.