Manager of Client Services/ Customer Success (Analytics)
E-commerce enterprise software is a multi-billion dollar industry. CommerceIQ (previously known as Boomerang Commerce) is going after a $2B slice of the industry powering sales and marketing for brands selling on Amazon (and eventually e-commerce). In just a year after entering this space, the company has achieved a perfect trifecta of successes -more than 500 household brands utilize our machine learning platform to succeed on Amazon, organic revenues and funding from top tier VCs, and a product-market fit in the space demonstrated by high CSAT scores. 2019 is the year to scale our success and here’s where you come in. If you want to bet your career on a growth machine in an A+ class target market, its CommerceIQ.
We understand that A+ players don’t come easy and that’s why hiring the best and grooming them is the topmost value that we stand for. We are widely covered in top-tier media like CNBC,Wall Street Journal, FAST Company,Bloomberg and Business Insider. For more see blogs from our CEO: Thesis, Investment acceleration.
Here is what our employees are saying about working at CommerceIQ on ourYouTube Channel
At CommerceIQ, we are looking to hire a forward looking leader who can scale a small and nimble analytics team founded to great heights. The leader is expected have End to End P&L ownership of analytics for CommerceIQ Customers
- Own the delivery of customer value (Margin and Revenue benefit) to the customers in collaboration with product and data science teams
- Deliver high quality analytical outputs in coordination with the client and data science team for ongoing professional services. (Test design, creation of pricing strategies, elasticity modelling, KVI analysis, innovation of our algorithms etc.)
- Own product delivery end to end with support from Implementation Services team- Data ingestion, to software delivery and end to end data validation with customer
- Own stability metrics associated with daily customer operations, which includes critical time sensitive processes e.g. intra-day pricing runs
- Setup framework for product support and scale - customer request ingestion, triage, resolution within SLA
- Monitor product stability to proactively flag failures and communication protocols to customers
- Hire train and retain high performing client services team focused on analytics with well defined career ladder
- Work closely with senior leaders of the company to set and deliver organizational goals
- Drive user adoption of our in house analytical platform to create repeatable and scalable analytical workflows.
- Own and track time spent by team efficiently to ensure >80% utilization and identify opportunities to automate / create playbooks.
- Develop vision for analytics team in launch of new product lines.
What you need to succeed
- 8+ years experience in delivering high quality analytics to customers across the world. Ecommerce experience preferred.
- Strong analytical and strategic problem solving skills - exhibited throughout the career
- Willingness to take on broad P&L responsibility that would stretch outside of core analytics to customer support, implementations
- Experience in services division of software product focused firm preferred.
- 2+ years of people management and growing a team.
- Proven ability to develop relationships with clients and offshore teams built on trust and credibility to arrive at win win situations in times of trade offs. Preferred : Experience in managing relationships with VP, SVP, and C-level executives of Fortune 500 companies
- Bachelors in analytical fields considered. Masters in Analytics/ MBA preferred