Cloud Chamber is looking for a flexible and energetic full-cycle recruiter to join our team of talent acquisition professionals. This is an opportunity to help build a talented development team making AAA video games. Our needs are ever changing, so we are looking for a recruiter who can work on creative and technical roles. Being the in-studio recruiter, you will be the face of the Talent Acquisition team in Montreal; fielding questions from hiring managers and employees, and engaging in recruiting events. We are a people-first organization and encourage our employees to focus on healthy work and lifestyle choices.
You will manage the entire recruiting pipeline and act as a talent advisor to hiring managers, developing a close partnership in order to select and hire the best candidates. Your primary focus will be filling open positions in our studio development teams including programming, game design, art, animation, audio and production as needed.
- Assist and advise the hiring manager in their recruitment needs, the creation of job descriptions, and recruitment best practices.
- Create positive experiences for candidates and hiring managers by defining expectations, communicating regularly and giving concrete and pertinent feedback.
- Act as an advocate for the candidate as you shepherd them through our interview process.
- Find innovative approaches to reach active and passive candidates across different platforms and maintain a pipeline of diverse pre-qualified candidates.
- Source and build the candidate pipeline.
- Manage the interview and testing process within our ATS (Greenhouse).
- Work with HR and Operations to negotiate and close offers.
- Attend industry events as a representative of Cloud Chamber to find and hire talent, and build community support.
- Proactively research and be aware of current industry events and trends in order to find new sources of talent.
- Develop and maintain relationships with industry colleagues, colleges, agencies, and other sources of high-quality candidates.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree and 3 + years of in-house experience recruiting for a creative industry.
- Experience using Applicant Tracking Systems (Greenhouse experience is a huge plus).
- Skilled in MS Office and Google Suite.
- Detail and process oriented.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work with swiftly changing priorities.
- Customer service mindset.
- Must be bilingual (French/English).
- Strong interpersonal & excellent verbal and written communication skills in both languages.
- Ability to interact effectively with diverse individuals at all organizational levels.
- Good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound decisions as well as the ability to keep confidential information.
- Empathetic, compassionate & responsible.
- Prior experience recruiting in a candidate-driven market is a plus.
- Driven, organized and results oriented with a desire to recruit outstanding talent.
We are Cloud Chamber: a collaborative team of inspired minds who create games together. We strive to make unique, entertaining, and thoughtful game experiences that engage the world.
We believe in the beauty and strength of diversity, in both the makeup of the studio and the nature of our thinking. Our focus on open communication and overall well-being allows each of us to strive for excellence in our work, and happiness in our lives. We’re currently making the next BioShock. Our passion and love for this iconic franchise is what brought us together. The thrill and responsibility of creating the next iteration of such a beloved game is what keeps us going.
If all of this sounds as exciting to you as it is to us, we’d love to meet you. Join us in creating worlds that move people.
Please note that 2K Games and its studios never use instant messaging apps or personal email accounts to contact prospective employees or conduct interviews. When emailing prospective employees, we only use 2K.com email accounts.