Cloud Chamber is looking for an experienced Character / Animation Producer to work closely with multidisciplinary teams centered around development of characters, technical animation, and animation. Our goal is no less than standard-setting player feel and responsiveness with AAA presentation. We need you to make sure the pipeline flows smoothly.
- Work with character artists, technical animators, and animators to deliver best in class tools and content
- Work with the Art and Animation Directors, Character Lead, Technical Animation Lead, and Production to establish processes and pipelines to support character development
- Drive review process & manage deliveries and milestones of same all while ensuring output is up to the qualitative standards of the studio
- Coordinate with outsourcers and co-dev partners to maintain visibility and project cadence
- Assist in the identification and management of external partners and individual contractors attached to team
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
You’re a clear communicator and can collaborate seamlessly with your team. You understand creative personalities and are able to act as the structure to their fantastical visions. You get things done! You have experience and knowledge to share, and a desire to improve not only your skills, but add to the development and optimization of our workflows.
- 5-7 years previous experience in AAA game development or at least one title shipped.
- Familiar to fluent in JIRA, Excel, Confluence, Google Suite
- Ability to drive teams to deliver AAA quality characters, rigs, and/or animation
- Familiarity with next gen character
- Ability to work well under pressure and with deadlines
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Previous experience with outsourcing or co-development teams
- In-depth knowledge of industry trends in interactive storytelling
We are Cloud Chamber: a collaborative team of inspired minds who create games together. We strive to make unique, entertaining, and thoughtful game experiences that engage the world.
We believe in the beauty and strength of diversity, in both the makeup of the studio and the nature of our thinking. Our focus on open communication and overall well-being allows each of us to strive for excellence in our work, and happiness in our lives.
We’re currently making the next BioShock. Our passion and love for this iconic franchise is what brought us together. The thrill and responsibility of creating the next iteration of such a beloved game is what keeps us going.
If all of this sounds as exciting to you as it is to us we’d love to meet you. Join us in creating worlds that move people.
Please note that 2K Games and its studios never use instant messaging apps or personal email accounts to contact prospective employees or conduct interviews. When emailing prospective employees we only use 2K.com email accounts.