Looking to do work that matters?
We get it – it’s why most people come to Cleo. Together we’re ﬁghting for the world’s ﬁnancial health, building an AI that helps our users make the best money decisions from day one. We’ve helped 4 million+ people so far with personalised insights and a voice you don’t expect in FinTech. But it’s time to do more.
As we enter the next phase, we’re looking for more improvisers, data geeks and grown ups who want to own their work and create meaningful change.
This is where our Office Manager comes in 🚀
What you’ll be doing
- Keeping things ticking along smoothly for our team in our Office (at the moment we are in a shared space in Old Street, so you will need to be able to come in as and when needed)
- On that note - working with the team to make sure we have a harmonious office share. At some point we will look to get a space of our own - and you’ll manage that.
- Taking ownership of ensuring our office space is working well for everyone - this includes things like managing the distribution of office passes, making sure that all rooms have VC capabilities, creating a room booking system and taking ownership of setting the space up for any events
- Managing any in-office and remote social events. Think christmas parties, summer parties, offsites. With some help from the People team, you will be running the show.
- Making sure the office is topped up with delicious food and drinks for the team to enjoy on a day to day basis and organising catering for ad hoc events
- Helping us make sure we never miss a special day by managing the company gifts, cards and shoutouts process for things like birthdays, leavers, and new parents
- Running our weekly Company meeting (All Hands). This means owning the invite, saving recordings and sharing. You might have to compère from time to time too.
- Organising things like travel and accommodation for our leadership team as and when needed
- Setting people up for success by onboarding our new team (sending out equipment to new joiners, adding them to some systems) and managing the offboarding (collecting equipment from leavers, wiping, removing off systems)
- You’ll support the Talent team with ad hoc interview scheduling requests, especially for any interviews taking place in the office.
- You like working independently and are highly organised. To be able to do this role well you need to be organised, unflappable and happy managing all aspects of a project.
- You are a self starter and thrive in a role where you can jump into projects without always having the information at hand. We don’t have someone in this post at the moment, which means that you have the opportunity to come in and really shape the role.
- You bring the vibes, and are able to take on a role which has a lot of operational management, whilst adding your own flair to Cleo.
- You are able to scope out a situation and work out where you need to spend your time and have a keen eye to focus on what you can improve, and bring solutions. We love people who enjoy mapping out processes and documenting key information, and generally leave things better than they find them.
- You are confident and full of ideas - this role will need you to work with everyone across the business, so you will need to be comfortable being the first point of contact for lots of people across a range of projects people are passionate about.
- You will be willing to get stuck in and jump on anything that comes up to support the People team, even when its’ not specifically part of your day to day role.
- No matter what's going on in your day to day role, it’s important that you are trustworthy, reliable and consistent.
What do you get for all your hard work?
- An above market compensation package (Base + Equity).
- Work at one of the fastest growing tech startups anywhere in the world who are backed by top VC firms, Balderton & EQT Ventures.
- Cleo is a culture of stepping up. We want, and expect you to grow and develop. That means trying new things, leading others, challenging the status quo and owning your impact. You’ll have our support in everything you do. But more importantly, you’ll have our trust.
- We treat you as humans first, employees second. Because we can’t fight for the world’s financial health, if we’re not healthy ourselves. This means the usual perks but it also means flexibility.
- Other benefits include;
- 25 days Annual leave a year + public holidays
- Regular lunch-and-learns as part of a general learning culture
- Online courses and internal training to level up your skills like from coding, to SQL, to management training
- Choose your own gear, ask for the tools you need, and we’ll seek them out for you
- Cleo socials and activities
- Online mental health support via Spill
- Access to Pushfar - online platform for external mentorship
- A clear career progression path through Progression https://cleo-ai.progressionapp.com/
- And many more!
We are committed to making Cleo a more diverse and inclusive workplace. We are making continuous changes in order to make sure that all voices, especially those of minorities are heard, supported and celebrated. Our work doesn't stop at hiring, and we are providing every employee with training, support and development throughout their Cleo career, alongside training specific to inclusivity.