We strongly encourage applications from people of colour, the LGBTQ+ community, people with disabilities, neurodivergent people, parents, carers, and people from lower socio-economic backgrounds.
If there’s anything we can do to accommodate your specific situation, please let us know.
Most people come to Cleo to do work that matters. Every day, we empower people to build a life beyond their next paycheck, building a beloved AI that enables you to forge your own path toward financial well-being.
Backed by some of the most well-known investors in tech, we’ve reached millions of people to support them throughout their financial lives, from their first paycheck to their first home and beyond. We're hitting headlines too. This year, Forbes named us as one of their Next Billion Dollar Startups, and we were crowned the 'Hottest Tech Scaleup' at the Europas.
Follow us on LinkedIn to keep up to date with new product features and insights from the team.
This role involves working on one of the most popular user-facing products at Cleo and bringing it to the next level. You should apply if you are passionate about creating impactful consumer products from the ground up. Our dynamic team is seeking Product Managers who thrive in crafting 0-1 products and launching big, bold features with significant customer and business impact.
Product Managers at Cleo get to:
- Set and own OKRs and goals that ensure they build the right high-quality, delightful products for business and user impact
- Find and use customer insights, research and data to drive decisions and communicate strategy
- Work quickly and iteratively through experimentation and a ‘test & learn’ mindset
- Have a real impact and influence over the vision for what Cleo will look like in the future
- Collaborate with some of the sharpest minds across engineering, data science, design and commercial teams
What we’re looking for:
- Experience in product management, especially in developing new consumer products or major features from scratch.
- Proven track record of successfully managing and launching features that have significantly impacted customer experience and business metrics.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to make data-driven decisions and clearly communicate reasoning.
- Excellent leadership and collaboration abilities, with experience in guiding cross-functional teams through complex, longer-term projects.
- Passion for innovation and a keen eye for identifying emerging trends and opportunities in consumer products.
Want to know more about the PM role at Cleo? Sophia, our Lead PM has got you covered. Check out her blog post.
How long will the process take?
We aim to move as fast as possible. Usually 2-4 weeks is enough time for us all to get to know each other.
- Step 1: An initial 30-45 mins intro phone call with a member of our Talent Team to learn more about your experience and why you want to work at Cleo
- Step 2: A 45 mins interview with the Hiring Manager to dive deeper into your approach to building successful products
- Step 3: A live product case study interview with one of our Product Leads and Lead Product Designers
- Step 4: A final 45 minutes values interview with cross-functional peers from our User Experience, Data, Engineering, or commercial teams
What do you get for all your hard work?
- A competitive compensation package (base + equity). You can view our public progression framework and salary bandings here: https://cleo-ai.progressionapp.com/ This role is level PM3 and we can pay between £73,231 - £93,214 pa depending on experience
- Work at one of the fastest-growing tech startups, backed by top VC firms like Sofina, Balderton & EQT Ventures.
- A clear progression plan. We want you to keep growing. That means trying new things, leading others, challenging the status quo and owning your impact. Always with our complete support.
- Flexibility: We treat you as humans first, employees second. Because we can’t fight for the world’s financial health, if we’re not healthy ourselves. This means all the usual perks but it also means flexibility. We take pride in being a flexible workplace that trusts our Cleople to deliver their best work, giving you the autonomy to structure your day around morning drop-offs to school or daily dog walks.
- Hybrid-first: Join our hybrid-first team, where we blend the best of both remote and in-office work. We expect our team members to be in our London office 1-2 times a week. On Thursdays, we buy you lunch but you can come to the office on whichever days work best for you!
- Generous pay increases for high-performers and high-growth team members
- Equity top-ups for team members getting promoted
- 25 days annual leave a year + public holidays (+ an additional day for every year you spend at Cleo)
- Check out our new benefits package here: https://web.meetcleo.com/blog/big-benefits-energy-the-latest-cleo-employee-benefits
- 6% employer-matched pension in the UK
- Company-wide performance reviews every 8 months e.g every 2 terms, in line with our termly cycles (Jan-April, May-Aug, Sept-Dec):
- Private Medical Insurance via Vitality, dental cover, and life assurance
- Enhanced parental leave
- 1 month paid sabbatical after 4 years at Cleo
- Regular socials and activities, online and in-person
- We'll pay for your OpenAI subscription
- Online mental health support via Spill
- And many more!