Looking to do work that matters?
We get it – it’s why most people come to Cleo. Together we’re fighting for the world’s financial health, building an AI that helps our users make the best money decisions from day one. We’ve helped 4 million people so far with personalised insights and a voice you don’t expect in FinTech. But it’s time to do more.
As we enter the next phase, we’re looking for more improvisers, data geeks and grown ups who want to own their work and create meaningful change.
Cleo are hiring for our first Influencer Lead to join our Hype squad. Reporting into our VP of Marketing, you will be responsible for:
- Working with partners - build strong network of agency contacts and relationships with influencers to negotiate content delivery within a defined budget to support KPIs
- Building and owning the influencer channel strategy, using CPM measurement to negotiate the best rates and supporting user acquisition and social channel growth, selecting talent who reflect our brand values and can support our TOV and can drive awareness of key features and campaigns
- Owning the process from research, pitch, upselling, pipeline management, reporting and day to day management of the Influencer programme
- Identifying and implementing technology to grow all areas of Influencer marketing, including - Identification, Activation, Content Creation, Distribution, Measurement and Retention.
- Measurement and tracking- proving to the business the value of influencers, establishing what is working using the right tools and systems
- Supporting the PR team in securing global and localised media coverage (including focus on digital), encouraging as many people as possible to read, watch and engage with the outreached content
- Hiring and managing the Influencer Executive
- Five years experience working across multi-tiered influencer strategies and larger partnerships
- A strong communicator who thrives at negotiating and networking with a proven ability to lead complex negotiations involving bespoke commercial agreements.
- Pre existing agency contacts in the LA area would be advantageous
- A keen eye for up and coming talent who are daring to do it differently and who are getting the views
- You love content and have a firm understanding of what will drive results via short form and long form means, and have worked with creators within the Youtube, Instagram, Tik Tok and Snapchat platforms
- Able to effectively manage stakeholders at all levels with credibility and a naturally collaborative style
- Ability to set up and report on tracking links
What do you get for all your hard work?
- An above market compensation package (Base + Equity). We're prepared to pay for the very best. You can view our progression framework and salary bandings here: https://cleo-ai.progressionapp.com/
- Work at one of the fastest growing tech startups, backed by top VC firms, Balderton & EQT Ventures
- Cleo is a culture of stepping up. We want, and expect you to grow and develop. That means trying new things, leading others, challenging the status quo and owning your impact. You’ll have our support in everything you do. But more importantly, you’ll have our trust.
- We treat you as humans first, employees second. Because we can’t fight for the world’s financial health, if we’re not healthy ourselves. This means the usual perks but it also means flexibility.
- Other benefits include;
- 25 days Annual leave a year + public holidays
- 4.30pm finish every Friday
- Regular lunch-and-learns as part of a general learning culture
- Online courses and internal training to level up your skills like from coding, to SQL, to management training
- Choose your own gear, ask for the tools you need, and we’ll seek them out for you
- Cleo socials and activities
- Online mental health support via Spill
- Access to Pushfar - online platform for external mentorship
- A clear career progression path through Progression https://cleo-ai.progressionapp.com/
- And many more!
We are committed to making Cleo a more diverse and inclusive workplace. We are making continuous changes in order to make sure that all voices, especially those of minorities are heard, supported and celebrated. Our work doesn't stop at hiring, and we are providing every employee with training, support and development throughout their Cleo career, alongside training specific to inclusivity.