We are currently seeking a full-time Executive Assistant to provide support to multiple Vice Presidents and consulting staff in a number of critical areas, including project and team administration; client relations; and marketing, recruiting and onboarding coordination. This role will support members of our practices based in our Boston office.
The Executive Assistant serves as a critical connection between and among our project teams, clients, and corporate departments. This person will have exceptional organizational, time-management and communication skills and a strong attention to detail. A successful Executive Assistant demonstrates initiative and responsiveness, picks up new skills quickly, and exhibits an ability to anticipate next steps.
What This Job Offers You:
- An exciting and challenging career in professional services
- The ability to work at an established company that is committed to training and professional development
- A culture of learning and intellectual rigor with a sense of collegiality
- An environment where ideas and initiatives are rewarded
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Deliver project administration support: oversee conflict checks, client retention letters, project code requests, and project billing and reporting; process vendor invoices, team expense reports, check requests and timesheets in a timely manner
- Provide general administrative support: maintain calendars and routine correspondence, coordinate detailed travel arrangements, maintain files, answer telephones, and provide administrative backup for other executive assistants
- Manage high volume project billing, including preparing and ensuring accuracy of invoices, drafting work descriptions, and obtaining relevant approvals; work closely with corporate finance department to proactively resolve issues
- Follow up and provide regular reporting on outstanding project unbilled amounts, receivables and write-offs under the direction of Vice Presidents and project managers
- Facilitate client retention letters and statements of works; assist with editing and reviewing for accuracy prior to submission; maintain templates and update as requested
- Oversee client relationship management database and deliver marketing and business development support
- Manage logistics for internal and external practice meetings and client events
- Serve as point person for ad hoc practice needs, such as ordering supplies, employee gifts, etc.
- Lead local practice onboarding of new hires: welcome new hires and coordinate onboarding activities, including delivering office tours and obtaining security badges
- Act as an internal and external liaison with corporate departments (Human Capital, Information Technology, Financial Administration, Communications, etc.) and other practices
- Perform other administrative duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree level qualification preferred
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience in a support role; experience in professional services strongly preferred (consulting, law, financial services)
- Strong client invoicing experience, ideally with exposure to time-based and fixed price billing, in a high-volume environment
- Familiarity with financial reporting tools (exposure to Oracle preferred)
- Proven contract management capability; editing, facilitating and maintaining client and/or vendor retention letters
- Prior experience with client communications and outreach
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Exceptional attention to detail and focus on accuracy in work product
- Energetic self-starter with strong interpersonal skills including a cooperative and professional attitude
- Displays good judgment and problem-solving skills in a fast-paced environment
- Well-organized, flexible and capable of managing multiple priorities simultaneously
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Maintains client, corporate and court-ordered confidentiality at all times
About Charles River Associates (CRA)
Charles River Associates® is a leading global consulting firm specializing in economic, financial, and management consulting services. CRA advises clients on economic and financial matters pertaining to litigation and regulatory proceedings, and guides corporations through critical business strategy and performance-related issues. Since 1965, clients have engaged CRA for its unique combination of functional expertise and industry knowledge, and for its objective solutions to complex problems. Headquartered in Boston, CRA has offices throughout the world. Detailed information about Charles River Associates, a registered trade name of CRA International, Inc., is available at www.crai.com. Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
How to Apply:
To be considered for this position, please submit your resume and cover letter.
Workplace Flexibility and COVID Safety
At CRA, we believe in creating a work environment that enables our colleagues to benefit from being together in the office to best deliver on our promise of career growth, mentorship, and inclusivity. At the same time, we recognize individuals may realize a range of benefits when working from home. We currently ask that individuals spend at least 3 to 4 days a week on average working in the office (which may include traveling to another CRA office or to a client’s location). The specific days may be determined in coordination with your practice or team. There may be times of the year (e.g. over holiday periods) when additional remote work options are offered to those whose work commitments permit it, although our offices will remain open for those who choose or need to be there.
CRA values the health, safety, and well-being of our colleagues and will require proof of COVID vaccination for employment with CRA US offices (excepting cases of medical or religious exemption) and proof of COVID vaccination for entry to our Toronto office. For those who begin the interview process with CRA, your recruiting point of contact will be available to answer any questions about work location and COVID safety.
Our Commitment to Diversity
Charles River Associates is an equal opportunity employer (EOE/AAE). As part of our focus on equity and inclusion, we work to ensure a fair and consistent hiring process. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to an inclusive work environment.