About Charles River Associates
For over 50 years, Charles River Associates has been a premier consulting firm that offers employees a place to collaborate with and learn from a diverse group of consultants, industry experts, and academics. At CRA you will join leading minds who use economic, financial, technical, and business analysis to solve complex problems for an impressive roster of clients, including 99% of the top 100 law firms, 89% of the Fortune 100 companies, and government agencies around the globe. CRA offers a collaborative environment, with teams who strive for client excellence by bringing curiosity, resourcefulness, and initiative to their work. Through a collegial atmosphere, formal and informal training opportunities, and a broad array of professional development resources, your experience at CRA will open doors for you as you accelerate your career.
The Risk, Investigations & Analytics Practice
CRA’s Risk, Investigations & Analytics (RIA) Practice offer a multidisciplinary and thoughtful approach to investigations, providing law firms, financial institutions, government regulators, multinational corporations and other organisations worldwide with actionable intelligence and expert advice.
Our RIA team members have a varied and complementary set of skill sets and backgrounds. We work together to investigate and develop tailored business intelligence strategies for clients, synthesizing vast amounts of information to help our clients foresee challenges, preserve value and make decisions based on authoritative intelligence.
The Principal role involves work on a variety of complex investigative matters across business intelligence and corporate investigations, often in a contentious context. Candidates should expect to work hand-in-hand with our analytics and disputes colleagues, as required, across fraud and anti-corruption work, litigation and arbitration support matters, on asset tracing assignments and due diligence reviews.
A successful candidate at the Principal level will take ownership of final team deliverables, contribute to business development efforts, and manage client relationships alongside RIA Vice Presidents. Specifically responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
• Project management and delivery. Effectively planning and managing assigned projects, including supervising and being accountable for the work of other team members, independently conceptualising and identifying issues, designing complex solutions, and overseeing client deliverables including directing all quality assurance efforts.
• Client development and service. Building relationships with current and potential clients, drafting and presenting proposals, participating in pitches, demonstrating firm capabilities to potential clients, acting as a point of contact for clients, and assisting in the presentation of our conclusions and recommendations.
• Team development. Creating, leading and maintaining a team environment that is positioned for success and expansion by actively contributing to recruiting and retaining employees, and managing team morale.
• Corporate citizenship. Leading and participating in practice, office, and corporate initiatives.
We are seeking candidates to support our growing RIA offering in London. Ideal candidates should possess:
• 8+ years of relevant work experience, particularly in the areas of fraud and anti-corruption work, due diligence, litigation support and asset tracing. Undergraduate or Graduate degrees in related disciplines, with prior consulting experience preferred. Professional certifications are beneficial but not required.
• Fluency in at least one language other than English is preferable. Preference for Spanish, Portuguese, German, Italian or Arabic.
• A willingness to work primarily in the office in a collegial and entrepreneurial environment.
• Demonstrated analytical, problem-solving and effective oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to prioritise multiple tasks, manage multiple workstreams, be attentive to detail, and meet timely deadlines.
• Demonstrated technical knowledge in relevant fields and deep knowledge of global databases and investigative tools.
• A high level of initiative and curiosity, a strong work ethic and dedication to quality.
How to Apply
To be considered for this position please submit a cover letter and resume.
Work Location Flexibility
CRA creates a work environment that enables our colleagues to benefit from being together in the office to best deliver on our promise of career growth, mentorship and inclusivity. At the same time, we realize that individuals realize a range of benefits when working from home periodically. We currently ask that individuals spend 3 to 4 day a week on average working in the office (which may include traveling to another CRA office or to a client's location), with specific days determined in coordination with your practice or team. At certain times of the year (e.g. holiday periods), additional remote work options are offered to those whose work commitments permit it, although our offices remain open for those who choose or need to be there.
Our Commitment to Diversity
Charles River Associates is an equal opportunity employer. As part of our focus on equity and inclusion, we work to ensure a fair and consistent hiring process. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to an inclusive work environment.