About Charles River Associates:
For over 50 years, Charles River Associates has been a premier consulting firm that offers employees a place to collaborate with and learn from a diverse group of consultants, industry experts, and academics. At CRA you will join leading minds who use economic, financial, technical, and business analysis to solve complex problems for an impressive roster of clients, including 99% of the top 100 law firms, 89% of the Fortune 100 companies, and government agencies around the globe. CRA offers a collaborative environment, with teams who strive for client excellence by bringing curiosity, resourcefulness, and initiative to their work. Through a collegial atmosphere, formal and informal training opportunities, and a broad array of professional development resources, your experience at CRA will open doors for you as you accelerate your career.
As an Associate or Consulting Associate, you will conduct in-depth research using international open source materials and compile findings into written reports for a variety of clients, including law firms, financial institutions and corporations.
Candidates should have extensive experience using a number of investigative databases (e.g. WestLaw, LexisNexis, Factiva, PACER, Accurint, etc.) as well as experience working with a range of public record resources (e.g. civil and criminal proceedings, , property records, bankruptcies, corporate filings, etc.).
In addition, candidates should be prepared to work in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment.
We are seeking candidates to support our growing risk and investigations practice. Ideal candidates should possess:
- 0-2 years of relevant work experience.
- Fluency in at least one language other than English is a must. Preference for French, Spanish, Portuguese, German, Italian or Arabic.
- Undergraduate degrees in related disciplines, with prior consulting experience preferred. Professional certifications are beneficial but not required.
- A willingness to work in a collegial and entrepreneurial environment.
- Demonstrated analytical, problem-solving and effective oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks, manage multiple workstreams, be attentive to detail, and meet timely deadlines.
- Proven experience identifying adverse issues, evaluating sources, and determining the completeness and accuracy of public records.
- Demonstrated technical knowledge in relevant fields.
- A high level of initiative and curiosity, a strong work ethic and dedication to quality.
How to Apply
Applicants should apply by means of a full curriculum vitae and covering letter detailing why you are interested in a role with the Risk, Investigations and Analytics practice.
Work Location, Flexibility, and COVID Safety
We believe that an in-person environment provides the best opportunity for CRA to deliver on its promise of career growth and development for all colleagues. As we transition back to our offices, we will continue to monitor local government and regulatory guidance and adapt our safety guidelines, including proof-of-vaccination requirements, accordingly. We provide our colleagues with the day-to-day flexibility to periodically work from home. For those who begin the interview process with CRA, your recruiting point of contact will be available to answer any questions about work location and COVID safety you may have
The statements included in this job description are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.